I made a little website for my music

I don’t pretend to think this is any good or even close, but it felt nice to have some kind of formal presence on the web, somehow. And I had the free space to use, so I did this.

And I won’t be doing YouTube videos ever, except perhaps more of the kind that’s shown here. Maybe.

Anyway -
https://circuitghost.com

47 Likes

Awesome, a great little vault of sonic treasures
FYI
I get no audio from the youtube clip. It only works when i click and get prompted to youtube.
tried on both PC and iOS…

3 Likes

Love it - can listen to “Längtan” all day. You’re a master of getting things feel organic, dynamic and as if it’s carved out from the Swedish landscape (being a fellow swede, I truly feel this). :black_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, at first, I was “What the hell”, and then I was, “Oh, I don’t know, maybe it doesn’t matter” :smiley:

Thank you so much @dobermate that is so kind of you to say.

Hang on there - fellow Swede? We neighbours? I’m in Gothenburg.

1 Like

Än så länge är det bara svenskar i den här tråden alltså :slight_smile: fasen vad gött :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha - precis! Jag är lite längre söderut - mellan Kalmar och Karlskrona, specifikt :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart::facepunch:

1 Like

inhalerar medhållande

Måste reppa den norra delen av landet :smile:

2 Likes

Menar’t. En i norr, en i söder och en i mitten.

Lite beroende på hur man tolkar saker och ting :slight_smile: men nåt åt det hållet.

Hejsan från Finland! :wave:

3 Likes

:partying_face: :finland:

1 Like

Came here to congratulate, left with rings

:partying_face:

3 Likes

:partying_face: :fireworks:

1 Like

:beers:

1 Like

Next one’s on me :beers: :pray:

1 Like

love websites

1 Like

Looks great! websites rock.

1 Like

I know, right?

Website 1 - 0 Social Media

:older_man:t2:

7 Likes

Looks nice definitely fits your style well! I was thinking of doing a website specifically for my music too, but with more of a trashy geocities look to it.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: looking forward to visiting your cities :slight_smile: