I made a new EP and Digitakt is all over it

What the title says. All drums/samples by Digitakt and all synths sequenced by Digitakt. I haven’t tried song mode yet and at this point I’m not sure when I will. I love manually jumping from pattern to pattern and using the mutes, which lead to more than one happy accident. On to the next.

Spotify Link

Bandcamp

13 Likes

Congrats on the release!

1 Like

Hello, I can’t listen on spotify because I’m not registered on it. Any chance to have a bandcamp or soundcloud link ?

Oh yes of course. Bandcamp here.

2 Likes

Really nice! I love «Maki». Instant like for me!

1 Like

Thanks! That’s mostly Diva and a bit of minilogue to fill it out :control_knobs:

Excellent stuff. Production and mix is great. Did you do all of the mixing/mastering as well?

1 Like

I did. I’m very much still learning my way around that, especially mastering, but the process has been surprisingly enjoyable.

1 Like

I think you did a great job! It’s a very good listen, I enjoyed the whole EP.

1 Like

Track 3 :fire:

1 Like

:+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:

Paris Mix and Far Enough are standouts for me!

1 Like

Thanks, everybody! I have two more coming out in the next few months and those will be a bit on the dubbier side. The ears are appreciated :ear:

1 Like

Whole EP is fly. Nice and chill grooves. Very warm and meditative. Fantastic journey start to finish. Favorite track was Crush Drunk on Divy. 3 thumbs up.

1 Like

I really liked silent c, very pretty!

1 Like

Thank you! That was on my Micromonsta back in the day.

1 Like