I traded my Syntakt for Analog 4mk2

You didn’t give the syntakt long before ditching it- it’s only just come out!

I ended up selling A4 and buying Syntakt back. :joy:

2 Likes

wtfffff :joy:

You will have to change to title with some clickbait then.

1 Like

I’m gonna show this thread to my wife next time she gives me shit about my gear turnover.

7 Likes

A: I traded my syntakt for an analog four which I traded for a syntakt.
B: What kind of music do you make?
A: (clears throat) I`m a trader.
:wink:

4 Likes

“I’m an importer/exporter.”

1 Like

haha funny, recently I’ve had so many people come to my front door to buy synths / modules I’m paranoid my neighbours will think I’m a drug dealer n call the cops :joy:

4 Likes

This thread has been quite the rollercoaster.

2 Likes

It’s the Better Call Saul of threads, unreal twists and turns, but realistic. I should of seen it coming but that’s what makes it so well written. Please guys, don’t stop on my account….what’s happening next?

3 Likes

Ok let me explain. I tried the Syntakt for a few days and I liked it a lot but I didn’t feel like it was going to be deep enough. As you know there aren’t a ton of parameters to change the sound. I did love how quickly I could come up with ideas.
After trading for the Analog four I realized the later was way deeper than what I’m used to or needed. I already have Digitone and a bunch of Eurorack stuff.
Last night after playing with Syntakt I realized that I made the right choice though. You can really come up with ideas quickly. I make more Ambient stuff but this thing does it really well. Carry on!

5 Likes

I’m black and this is how my neighbors interpreted my trading immediately lol. My neighbor recently came over while I was on the porch and asked me to sell him weed. He looked so puzzled when I directed him to our local dispensary :joy:

7 Likes

lol ffs :rofl:

He no longer thinks that black people who receive people at home are drug dealers, no, now he thinks that they are commercial for local dispensaries.
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Fuck sake

:joy::joy::joy: Nice one :+1: