Ideas For Pedals Good For Mangling Beats (Not including Standard distortion or bitcrushing?

haha, I don’t have a collider but I have a spectrum will have to give it a go

1 Like
1 Like

the obvious choice

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Fabrikat is lovely! Wish I’d not sold mine to @robinrimbaud to be honest. Miss that one!

Have a Matrise coming this week - really looking forward to having a play with that.

2 Likes

Sorry to steal that away from you Bruce, but you can find inspiration in so many places still, don’t worry!

1 Like
6 Likes

like to hear how you get on with it, seriously contemplating that one

1 Like

Will do!

anybody try out the love beam yet?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pZOaStGu7-c

1 Like

On the topic of the thread but not relating to any specific offering, for my own amusement I want to write a quick and stupid browser script to replace the phrase “lo-fi” with “PT2399-based” :slight_smile:

8 Likes
2 Likes

My Behringer Bi-Phase clone is supposed to ship this weekend. Hopefully it can get in the ballpark of this. I love what the Bi-Phase does to synths and drums here.

1 Like

definitely let us know :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Anybody have the Fairfield Circuitry Hors d’Oeuvre? Just curious how you like it. It seems like it could be interesting to experiment with and also just as a way to add a wet/dry mix for certain pedals. Seems like it could be a way to also get some different sounds from stuff you already have as well. The inner King Tubby and Sonic Youth in me is intrigued by the idea of adding feedback into the mix.

1 Like