IDM / Ambient Techno made on your Elektron gear

This album was all done on Digitone. We exchanged the .syx files a number of times before splitting out recording and editing duties:

This one is all solo A4 except for two solo digitone tracks:

And these are elektron kitchen sink albums:

8 Likes

I heard your stuff before, and I really liked. “Ontologies” is marvellous it has an aphex twin early stuff vibe that i love!

3 Likes

:pray: thanks for listening!

1 Like

This was recorded with an Octatrack and a 5U Modular system.

1 Like

Releasing my latest project “MIR84” today. Has some Digitone and Machinedrum in there, plus Ambika, Shruthi, and MFB-522. Hope you enjoy!

9 Likes

Sometime I wish there was an elektron box based on Mutable Instrument modules.

And after listening to your music is one of those times.

1 Like

Mutable stuff does sound really good to my ear. I love the Shruthi as a monosynth and the Ambika’s detune spread is exceptional. The SMR4 cards really do Roland style sounds so well. I sequenced everything from Digitone by the way.

3 Likes

I’ve been working up a live PA on the silver boxes for when there can be live PAs again. Very much influenced by Barker, Hodge, Overmono, Laurel Halo, & all those talented folks at Hessle.

10 Likes

This is great! I really enjoyed the “wahahaha” delay sound, if that makes any sense.

got a few tracks of this up now, full thing out tomorrow. there’s a few other synths in there, but all drums are Rytm mk1, and many/most of the melodies/synths are A4 mk1. almost all of the A4/Rytm stuff was sequenced and performed on the machines themselves.

4 Likes

Love it, dude! Great tracks. So atmospheric.

2 Likes

Here’s a few tracks I made. Just got ozone & learning that to polish them up a bit to put on an album.

All just Machinedrum and Digitakt. (With samples from mostly Microkorg)

I might have posted these before. I can’t remember.

6 Likes

nice!

Thanks!

I think this is the only tune i made with Octatrack before it got sold.

1 Like

I :black_heart: elektron
Live set with ot+mnm+little magic

Full set

1 Like

Very good

Is that one eligible :metal:?

A4, OT, DFAM and some Euro.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2vSvCKT9m/

Not totally ambient but ehhh I’ll share anyway

8 Likes