IK Multimedia and synth sounds download limit

During re-installation of IK Multimedia’s Syntronic and Sample Tank I was “surprised” that sounds hat I could install have expired and now I need to pay 9.99 to make them available for download. This software actually a free versions and some of the sounds were acquired on sales. You have 180 days to download sounds to all your machines and past that time you need to pay 9.99 I wouldn’t even think on weather to pay or not - I don’t want to do it, the only a thing that bothers me is that I made several tracks using Syntronic and now those tracks are no more listenable without original synths. What a bad bad experience! I mean yes, you need to read the manual and maybe knowing that there is 180 days limit I would anyway used Syntronic just because I would forget about that limit. Another example of not good experience with IK Multimedia: TrackS 5 mastering software. After downloading you also can download presets from GURUS of mastering. Downloaded presets many times but they never appear in the software. Tried different computers Win11, MacOS. No luck. And recently I found that you need a higher version of the software, not just TracksS 5. But presets are available for downloading and nothing says about requirements. I spend so much time trying to find an answer :slight_smile: