Individual Outputs in Cubase

I have found a ton of tutorials/examples on using individual OP in Ableton, but haven’t yet figured it out in Cubase. I engage the OP in the OB Control Panel, yet not sure how to setup tracks to receive the audio in Cubase. I’m pretty sure I don’t need to set the A4 or Rytm as the audio driver, as that would make the whole project run at 44.8khz.

Any advice appreciated!

Nevermind, I got it. Similar to setting up Kontakt multi out.

Nice one, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hey Vinja,
thank you for the information about OB Outputs in Cubase :wink:
But i have a problem … I am able to choose the Outputs in VST Instruments, but how do generate the Tracks (Subtracks) ?

Many thanks and greetings from Germany
Stephan

Hi,

Yes, maybe something stupid but I’m having the same issues (Cubase 8). Once you activate all inputs you see all the extra channels in the mixing window but not in the arranger. I don’t see the subtracks either? Can you please help us out? I think this can also fix the issue I have with the fact that for now I can only select 1 synth because I can only see 1 midi track, where I have to choose the midi ch 1 to 4. I would like to have 4 midi tracks which respond to the 4 synths with 1 VST open, how can I do this?

Sorry, but really breaking my head over this, help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

Grtz,

[/quote]
Hi mindscan, sorry haven’t logged on here in a bit. You have to add the analog rytm as a rack instrument, then when you activate the outputs, it’ll create track in the arranger for ea. output. Hope this helps!

Image won’t seem to upload, but it just shows me adding the instrument through the VST Instrument panel.

Second attempt

Using as rack instrument here, all working except Ext In R.

(I can get Main L R, Track 1, 2, 3, 4, Ext L, but I can’t get Ext R to show up in the output menu.)

Bug?