Individual tracks on Digitakt?

So I recently got around to trying Overbridge in my setup. Its really cool, but I unfortunately am only able to get master L+R recordings. I would love to have access to individual tracks for each track on the Digitakt but I feel I am overlooking something.

Im running Logic Pro X and the latest version of Overbridge.
Digitakt is at the latest update as well. As far as how Im setting up the tracks, the overbridge plugin doesn’t seem to give me any option for individual tracks. I really think Im overlooking something haha, anyone might have an idea as to what that is?

1 Like

You more than likely have to set up some extra audio tracks and route the OB outputs to the individual tracks. This is how I use OB with Ableton.

So basically you have your OB track, then create 8 more audio tracks and route the individual sounds to each one.

but how do you isolate individual midi tracks so that you OB send out track by track information.
Ive tried to set up individual audio tracks, but it only wants to track the master LR

Please look at other forum posts before. These issues have all been meticulously described/solved already.

1 Like

I’d refer here first. If it doesn’t address your problem, be more specific about what your problem is. Basically the forum has been swamped with these requests recently, and seemingly solutions are abound.

1 Like

Thank you, 1 million times more helpful than a snarky remark! Much appreciated friend!

It’s just tricky since most posts I’ve found sometimes have been over 2 years old and are of no help. But this is great, thanks!

No probs. You’re right, I’m not a moderator just got trigged (first thing in the morning) seeing the same post over and over again :joy: Nothing personal. We’re all human here and working for the same thing.

Hope you get it up and running!

I recently made a remix pack for a track easily streaming all 12 tracks (8 samples + 2 mains/fx + 2 inputs w/external bass synth).