Intellijel Cascadia

Don’t need, do want.

7 Likes

Wow. That is a seriously lovely sounding/looking synthesiser.

Sign me up for the Mixuverter.

Seriously. A ton going on there. I think I’m already learning something from parsing the panel: what is TZFM AC/DC?

4 Likes

Thru Zero Frequency Modulation Dirty Deeds Done Dirty Cheap

10 Likes
18 Likes

oh good, I was hoping for more sounds.

1 Like

Can confirm still want after watching some of the youtube. Oooof.

If I was in the market for a Buchla Easel Command, I’d be giving this a long look.

But I’m not. Definitely, definitely not :innocent:

3 Likes

[Env B] is even more configurable with the Intellijel Config App, available for Windows and Mac computers, where you can customize the burst shapes and more.

Cooool.

This thing looks pretty incredible. Pretty steep price, though I don’t think its unfair considering how much euro you’d need to buy to achieve the same thing.

Luckily I have enough euro that I don’t feel i’m missing anything by not having this, but it sure looks like the most well thought out semi modular i’ve seen.

5 Likes

Big red button.

I’m in.

12 Likes

The built-in send/return is a great feature. I’m not big on eurorack these days but this is tempting.

4 Likes

Woweeee.

What a great idea for intelijel to make an all in one box, love it!

2 Likes

Ooooof
This looks fantastic!

Minibrute 2S is worth considering if you want a monosynth with faders instead of knobs and a lot of patch points. Won’t sound at all the same as the Cascadia, but a fraction of the price.

OTOH, Cascadia seems fairly priced if you compare it with the Syntrxes or the KARP 2600m. A bargain compared to Euro.

7 Likes

agree it looks amazing and well planned design. More of a real want than a need as I already have plenty of small and large cases full of eurorack. If someone gave me one then I would not complain. This and the ARP 2600M look like fun semi modulars.

3 Likes

It’s not for me, but what a fucking marvellous thing to build.

9 Likes

undeniably very cool with some surprisingly innovative features / it’s kind of like a sleek contemporary 2600

10 Likes

welp my syntrx is going back up for sale, this looks too good

6 Likes