Introducing Analog Four & Analog Rytm MKII

Directly sampling the A4 into the RYTM, how much sampel ram ? Can it stream from disk ? How many tracks ? That would be the one stop shop. But i dont think they would make the Octatrack obsolete. Hmm…

Damm :sunny: i want it.

It’s expression inputs, not outputs. I’d imagine you get to choose what paramers to assign it to.

Will the mki have any tweaks to the synth engine?

Suck. Bought a new AR mk1 like 3 months ago. Oh well, at least it stacks nice in a stand with my OT. :frowning: Not happy about this huge drop in resale value though, so soon after buying. Some kind of trade-in program a la ableton would be a nice gesture to the late adopters.

they had to prepare against big competitors.

…and maybe reveal an Analog Keys with 12 voices.

Analog Jeesus.

Elektron ran out of round buttons.

21 Likes

Got mine about 8 months ago but sadly there will be no trade ins they announced. Still I’m good with my current mk1 it is a deep machine and on a mac with sds sampling is a breeze.

2 Likes

Jeez. Hector is looking old

3 Likes

Just bought a new rytm in may, and that’s exactly my line of thought. Although all in one would be preferred, digitakt gives midi sequencing as well.

Really keen to see how the bigger screens are implemented. New graphics etc

1 Like

It’s akin to a Shakespeare play.

bout to buy all three new mk2s to add to my og dark trinity. all you people complaining need to step your money up :moneybag:

5 Likes

[money intensifies]

6 Likes

Oh, I thought Ghost in the Shell MK2 was terrible! What did you make of it?

2 Likes

Can’t believe the number of people in here who’re seriously expecting or suggesting that Elektron should take a trade-in of their old Mk1 black boxes against the slightly improved Mk2’s.

Seriously? If you bought a new car earlier in the year, and the manufacturers brought out an new ‘facelift’ model next month, you wouldn’t expect them to take the old one back and give you a new car would you?

Nope, you’d either have to suck it up and accept that’s progress, or if you’re that desperate for a new lick of paint, you sell the old one privately or see if a local dealer will take a part-exchange against the new model.

5 Likes

Pffft. I’m gonna wait for the SID Station Mk2. When it drops all you guys are gonna be like “Whhaat, but I just sold my last kidney for the Off White Trinity!”.

P.S SID Mk2 will be beige and have oval buttons.

7 Likes

Totally!
The Deepmind 12 is quite an awesome device. Can’t wait to see the drum machine!

That’s exactly how I feel, 100% classic.

And for people worrying about resale value…they will only drop in value if you sell them at a low price…I suspect most people with mk1s won’t well the need to upgrade…the market won’t be flooded…retail may sell off a few MK1s cheap (no different to the Black Friday sales) then things will stabilise…

Keep calm and carry on Plocing…

i recently sold my dark trinity and im so ready for the grey trinity,

I’m planning to get an octa mkII for sampling stuff, for the rytm mk1 I am desperately hoping for improved sample management software updates. If they just add some drag and drop options and a proper renamer/manager etc I won’t even care that I cant record directly into the box and can wait until I am a little richer before upgrading, really do feel the desire to get this new rytm eventually.

3 Likes