Introducing Analog Four & Analog Rytm MKII

Yep. Op1. My bad :drunk:

1 Like

Yeah I guess “large pads for maximum playability” doesn’t mean they are better for finger drumming but they might be it’s hard to tell by looking at a picture can we we demo one?

Let’s hope that there are other improvements in them too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We obviously need a collective name for the new instruments, because, let’s face it, we’re all buying them. ‘Dark Trinity’ only makes sense for the original boxes.

So let me offer to you all - “The Grey Wedgies”.

2 Likes

Smoky Ternion !

2 Likes

Grey Force Two

2 Likes

I feel that but also I think waiting until we see them in the real world will make a difference… the white void they are hanging out in isn’t doing them any favors.

Grey Force two with a hash brown in the middle

3 Likes

I had an inkling this was on the way when the AR and the A4 were out of stock for a few months. I’m intending on upgrading both. I’m not happy that Overbridge will cost me an extra $99, but I get why they’re doing it.

DFJ-imp
Dancefloor FIGHTER JETS Instruments modular panel

Summary

Overdrive your merguez (sausage) :heat:

1 Like

Who is going to summarize this for me?

I’ll give you vague cosmic powers in return.

2 Likes

two of hearts

1 Like

Fair point, I assume that OS development will continue in parallel as it did with the md/mnm mk1 and mk2, in that aside from features dictated by the newer hardware the mk1 machines will be compatible with future releases, I certainly hope so.

3 Likes

Looks like it’s travelling at Mk III, not Mk II
Maybe next revision :ecstatic:

2 Likes

1.95"

Me too, but there’s more mouths to feed now, just a niggling worry, having said that, they are both almost there in that regard in any case … it’s just very minor ux stuff which I dream of, the stuff you need every time … that news that they kept older machines trickling along after a MKii release is good to hear, fingers crossed then … but some of the recent minor bugs/fixes have already been a long time brewing

Many new Elektrons to come, every year a new shade of grey for winter collection ! :sketchy:

17 Likes

So the dark trinity will stay the dark trinity. Unique as the silver souls. classic, legendary :grinning:

5 Likes

Curious if the RYTM can resample post compressor. That could be pretty powerful!

7 Likes

:3lektron: hired a product design expert.

7 Likes