Introducing Digitone

Does anyone know when they’ll be available for order again?
Gear4music says March.

I personnaly would like to know when they’ll ship from elektron HQ… :stuck_out_tongue:

“Paid” is a nice status, “shipped” is a better one !

5 Likes

Paid Paid Paid Paid Paid Paid Paid

1 Like

Can’t wait for you all to get them so we can hear more sounds!

1 Like

DN + A4 :slight_smile:
(but I think you wrote somewhere, that you’re not a fan of the A4’s sound)

For me, I guess the Digitone filters will sound good enough. Really like the filter in the Digitakt

I hope DT get’s the same filter options that DN has.

3 Likes

Wish both DT and DN had these…one of the best things about the analog range. Surprised they never did this with these new boxes. The knobs are there, just need to be able to marco them up.

Noticed on the Elektron product page there is no mention of the DN working as an audio interface like the DT? So I guess the inputs will not be accessible/available to the computer like the DT?

Can you confirm @Ess

Reason I ask is I sold my DT because I didn’t want to wait endlessly for the updates and I had sold my interface when I bought the DT (because it said it was an interface on the product page, but later I found this was a OB feature). Also the Mono audio input was a big disappointment so very happy the DN has stereo. I had filled the DT with patterns, so when I sold it I had to erase all my creations (that was a hard day!). Now I am thinking of a DN to fill the space the DT left but I will need to be able to pass those inputs through OB to record, don’t want to lug an interface around as well as the DN.

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s there!

28 kHz is most likely a typo.

5 Likes

What i like about the Dt is that these macro’s are not even necessary. Everything is in reach, this and the reload kit brings me everywhere without preparation

2 Likes

me too

I was surprised to see no base width filter on the DT.
It’s so elektron. Happy it is on the DN but thrilled it is as the 2nd filter at that. It was a big part of what I loved about the MM sound. If DT ever receives the base width filter, then look out!

4 Likes

It would certainly make things easier for those of us working exclusively with the main outs, which until OB drops is all of us.

1 Like

Could have it both ways :wink:

I just like the A4 performance page where you have both volume levels and macros on the knobs plus mutes on the trigs…killer for live use…I dont have to remember what knob to turn as macros are labelled. lol

1 Like

C87A3FE2-C49F-41CE-BA5A-8C9CD4456903

7 Likes

Ahh I missed that! I was reading the spec section! Thanks :pray:

1 Like

Just been told by Elektron that my DN will be shipping this week.

9 Likes

Same here. Secretly, I was hoping for more immediate shipment, but I have a feeling demand is huge.

15-02-2018 :crazy_face:

What is with the control all knob? Can i have several control all layouts? Or is that one macro knob per pattern? Does it control also midi tracks ?