Introducing Song Mode on Digitakt, Syntakt, Digitone & Digitone Keys

Song mode and this….

Love this updates.

4 Likes

glorious :fire:

THANK YOU Elektron!

1 Like

It’s like having a new machine. Thx Elektron, the dream come true ! I wasn’t convinced by the previous update, but this one is crazy. The new functions are so well implemented and intuitive. It’s almost magic. Now you can perform your songs without headache.

2 Likes

lol, I meant to say “profitable”. I guess it has been profitable so far.

Either use it or don’t.

I was one of those people. I thought the digitakt was bananas with the features it had on release. To the people complaining it was missing song mode- I couldn’t empathize with.

Now that its here, song mode is freaking awesome. But I see it more as an improvement more than the machine reaching par

7 Likes

Update done on DT/DN.
It’s a joy for me to have finally this KB Fold mode. I usually use the DT/DN without a midi keyboard, so it’s really easier to work directly on the box.
Big thanks you !

2 Likes

And to think I was just about to sell my Digitone – nice timing! And thank you for supporting your customers, this means a lot.

4 Likes

Confirmed: it is a mistake to assume that Analogs are going away due to being outpaced by new Digi features. Which means Analogs will also get a major update this fall?

3 Likes

I just re-acquired one. arrived this mornin :blush:

1 Like

I just sold my Digitakt 2 weeks ago. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

nooo :joy:

1 Like

You put a parameter slider on the digis and it renders song mode useless.

Parameter sliders is like tracks within patterns

I can’t possibly fathom what new features could be added to the A4, honestly. It feels so complete as is

Update - hoorah!

“Added a the possibility to select how velocity data will affect the amp volume when playing the sound using the VELOCITY TO VOL parameter.”

Am I right in thinking this will further improve utilizing velocity mods? Gonna have to do the update to see what exactly this is

3 Likes

I knew it was more than just Roland and Elektron but couldn’t remember. Thanks.

something tells me the analogs are done update wise. well, A4 anyway.
I have no evidence to back up my thought. just a guess. nothing more, nothing less.

:elmd:

1 Like

p-lockable arp?

3 Likes

well… thank you
now you can make a fix for FILLs on Digitone…

YES + FILL wont hold the FILL…
not able to make FILLs hold now… :confused:

1 Like

What would make song mode more interesting for some of us would be a random pattern playback feature. Similar to probability of steps. Probability for patterns. That’d be cool.

9 Likes