Introducing Song Mode on Digitakt, Syntakt, Digitone & Digitone Keys

I’ve checked the last manual versions of digitone and it appears the digis don’t to have a song mode midi implementation.
It would be nice if we could map some of the song mode shortcuts to a footswitch pedal for example.
Do you think we could hope to have this midi implementation some day ?

Depends on why you want them.

Quite often motivations are beyond the point of effects, where desire becomes suffering is more a matter of degree, dose makes the poison and so on. Is wanting something to be different helping / harming myself (or net unaffected?)

Not endorsing Stoicism, of course.

1 Like

if you weren’t so smart this forum would never learn that it was suffering from blight and squalor of intuitive feature yet buttressed by lfo’s and candor.

not endorsing Witticism, of course :wink:

(and rarely capitalization)

1 Like

(Sorry @shigginpit I didn’t understand quite a few words. :content:)

Valid. You can ask Elektron and post in Feature Request thread.
Feature-request@elektron.se

2 Likes

I am just making a dumb joke using a lot of archaic words so that the very intelligent @thermionic may chuckle over it’s roundabout sarcastic humor

(it just meant that LFO is the common fix for unavailable features)

2 Likes

Took in stride! I’d always rather be understood than over-wordy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

is that akin to I’d always rather be fabulous than on time?

I’d love to see the END row get the ability to chain to another song in the project.

2 Likes

I wish it were possible to enter into loop mode on a row across multiple boxes simultaneously.

If you’ve got two or three digis synchronized, you’ve got to manually loop the current row across each and hope you’re fast enough that they don’t fall out of sync.