Is Elektron on vacation?

For the past two weeks I’ve been trying to place a parts order. I emailed the artist care person (who previously helped me out.) Then I emailed the tech support guy that I spoke to a year ago, as he gave me a quote for all the parts I needed then.

No response, so about a week ago, I submitted a support ticket. No response.

Anyone know if they are closed for the holodays?

I really want to get the replacement parts asap as I am currently building my new studio.

cheers ~ mae/ maedon

Yes indeed, it’s holidays time there too.

1 Like

…that’s defenitly winter holidays in sweden…pretty sure, on the 3rd of january 2023, they’ll get back to u in old fashioned response right away…

merry x mas, everybody…

1 Like

It they are really closed a auto-reply e-mail would be very helpful.

It is holiday now, but last week and this week pretty much everybody worked as usual.

yeah, i messaged them close to three weeks ago.

really want to get these parts.

1 Like

I just had an OT fail and had to send it in for repairs, they said they’ll get around to it sometime around January 4th, so I’m guessing they’re on a well deserved break.

Same for me. Opened ticket inquiring about parts and I’ve received no response. Opened on December 9th I believe. The two other times I’ve contacted them, I’ve received a response within two days.

I’m hoping to hear something in early January. My issue isn’t super urgent.

Yes, Christmas and spending time with family are things in Sweden too. Not the best time to need to reach out for support for anything. They’ll be back soon. Hope you get sorted ASAP. Merry Christmas!

1 Like

yes, i totally understand the whole xmas vacation thing. but i originally contacted them in early december ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

From the support page:

Holiday times!
During the period between December 21 and January 9, Elektron Support will be running at limited capacity. Ticket response time and repair turnaround will be longer than usual. For setup and workflow questions we recommend heading over to elektronauts.com, it is an active and friendly community where these topics are frequently discussed.
2 Likes

Does anybody know if the US offices are open again? I’ve written them several times to get an update about my Machinedrum I sent in for repair, and haven’t heard back. I’m wondering if they are just backed up from emails from the vacation, or if the offices are open back up yet?