Issue: Overbridge changes settings on devices when launched

Hi, I run OB in my DAW (Harrison MixBus32c V7 on Windows 10). Whenever I launch a project with the two OB plugins in it (Digitone and AnalogKeys) parameters are changed on these two devices: no sound is coming out on several tracks of each, but I can’t see any changes on their respective screens, not on the OB interface. I need to reload the kit on the AK, and reload from the project on the Digitone to get my settings back (save to temp and recall fropm ther doesn’t work). So I need to make sure I save AK-kits and DN-projects before loading any projects on my DAW. It’s pretty annoying and took me some time to figure out. (It took time because I don’t always use each and every device in my studio, but they’re all powered up and connected so it might take a few days before I notice settings have changed. Otherwise everything works fine, apart from lagging controls when the DN is connected to OB.

Any thoughts? Is this a known issue? I tried monitoring the midi thru ports , but nothing happens midi-wise.

Thanks!

Follow up: On the AK, as soon as OB connects to the AK, it sets the levels in the level mixer to zero, but only for the unmuted tracks. This happens when OB is launched while the AK is already power up, and also when I power up the AK with OB already running. As for the DN, I still don’t get what exactly is happening.

EDIT: the settings that are affected seem random. I opened the mixer page on the AK to watch the sliders change, but then there were other parameters affected when I launched the DAW.
The problem is, that I could work around the issue by booting the DAW while having the OB USB physically disconnected… but these commands are sent as soon as the I reconnect the US cable, when OB makes the software connection, so that doesn’t work. It’s hugely annoying, in fact. Being used to AK and DN settings being retained without needing to spêcifically saved, I lost quite a few hours of sounddesign. I really would appreciate a solution here… Am I the only one with this problem?

Noone? Should I contact support?

thnx