Issues after upgrading os to 1.4

Hello Folks!

Thanks in advance for any help! Having a very strange issue with my Digitakt since updating Overbridge / the OS to 1.4. It’s kind of hard to describe in text, so here’s a video of the issue -

You’ll see that the pattern begins on ‘F1’. I hit PLAY and it does play no problem. From there, the issue is seen. I press BANK + 9, then PTN + 1 - However, the machine does not move off of F1. And this happens in each pattern for each project.

In addition, I cannot seem to connect via overbridge to my Mac.

I went ahead and down-graded the os to 1.3 for giggles and it works completely fine, no issue. Any thoughts? When I’ve re-upgraded the same errors persist and I’m dying to try song mode!

Thanks again!

why do you press pattern after selecting your bank? you don’t have to
try this : select the bank and then press the pattern you want (without pressing the pattern key):
BANK + 9 + 1
maybe that’s your problem

2 Likes

and for overbridge you have to validate the installation with the extension, otherwise it won’t work
==> uninstall / reinstall

Make sure the CH.LEN (Func + Page) setting is not set to infinite or a high number. It is the number of steps it plays before switching to a queued pattern.

It’s how I’ve always played the machine. Check out the video please!

I had watched the video this morning and I read what you had written
You are throwing your pattern wrong, I repeat:
select the bank and then press the pattern you want (without pressing the pattern key):
BANK + 9 + 1
it has always been like that
and it’s easy to check:
Press BANK + 9 and look at the screen
==> the digitakt asks you which pattern you want :upside_down_face:

That’s not exactly the issue, since it stays stuck on F, no matter which you choose initially.

I read about an issue that fill cue and fill latch do not work anymore with the 1.40 update.

Can anybody confirm this?

1 Like

there are confirmed fill latch issues being resolved for the next update, discussed in a few spots here too

3 Likes

fill latch/cue no longer working on my digitone after update. gonna use the hold [FILL] + double press [REC] work around until fix -

1 Like

I haven’t upgraded to the new firmware yet but want to check out the song mode. Are there a lot of bugs or is the Digitakt mostly running solid with the new firmware? I read about encoders lagging sometimes on the Digitone and Syntakt.

also are there any issues with reverting back to older firmwares?

That’s why i’m asking. Because if i make a lot of beats with the new firmware and save them i don’t know if i can open them when i have to revert back in case there are too many bugs.