It's Happening..... the Portal is Opening

Captain Goodnight America Blackheart at your service center please :pleading_face:

error

This text will find my eyes are wide and a new friend will join my pride another sword :crossed_swords: to fight my side, :muscle: but there is no reason for us to hide. This time. :two_hearts::cherry_blossom::rosette::blossom::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:🩷:black_heart::white_flower::black_heart::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::spider::broccoli::8ball::musical_keyboard::octopus::sparkling_heart::heartbeat::pray::heartbeat:

Btw I like Metallica now. Or at least metals and other resonant objects.

What am I becoming?

💈 [poll type=regular results=always chartType=pie groups=moderators,admins,staff,trust_level_0,trust_level_1,trust_level_2,trust_level_3 close=2023-04-07T01:25:00.000Z]
  • Here
  • There
  • Everywhere
[/] [poll ]

You must know my in-laws

3 Likes

Been eating lots of Norwegian Salmon lately trying to calm this stuff down but now the portals open. No wonder I and eye cyant sleepeth. CTHULHU!!! Sorry for yells.

1 Like

Old blood noise endeavor lyfe

Getcha one. Or better you bet yet, getcha sum spoons and a thighbone.

K. Bye.

Summary

End of transmission sorry folks further up you’ll find the yolks.

I don’t want to be a pedant, but when the Old Ones return, it won’t be via a Portal, the great city of R’lyeh will rise from under the ocean, whereupon Cthulhu will wake from his death-sleep to retake his place as ruler.

Just saying like.

9 Likes

The real portal was the existential dread we felt along the way

7 Likes

When portal opening gets real. Unleash!

5 Likes

4 Likes

change the size to 200% so I can read it, I’m sure it’s funny

You can click or two to zoom. Don’t worry, it won’t load dangerous incantations into your GPU, probably.

2 Likes

I already tried. 715 is too small of a fixed size to read on my monitor. I’ll have to download it - and here I thought I could be lazy and still get to read the text :cry:

Cthulhu spy seen recently… sign of things to come.

1 Like

I’m not sure this is much better:
who-will-be-eaten-first-howard-hallis-2004.pdf (730.0 KB)

1 Like

let us all hope to be eaten first on that day.

2 Likes

your in-laws know me!

1 Like

I’ve a few questions, but don’t know how to vocalize them.

2 Likes

A God damned blue blooded American embrace it!

1 Like