It's Happening..... the Portal is Opening

They wish!

1 Like

I would make you look like the venerated Saint Kegeratorz

1 Like

Ya she was Monstermind Toys. She knows the Kidrobot guys and did some customs for them. She knows all the toy people. [knew]

Things changed over the last two years

1 Like

you know the irony is much like how dinosaur became dinosaur jr, green jello became green jelly due to legal pressure from kraft foods:
" Originally named Green Jellö, the band changed its name due to legal pressure from Kraft Foods Inc., the owners of the Jell-O brand, who claimed that it was an infringement of their trademark ."

1 Like

It’s always been a challenging scene. I exited around 8 years ago.

Covid kinda boned the scene hard.
When she has time she’ll do a custom show or request. But priorities have seemed to shift since the plague

Yeah whenever there are hard financial times, art scenes are hit hard. Happened several times between 2005 and 2018 too.

1 Like

:black_heart::spider::8ball::tophat:

What’s he building in there?

erroreyeandi

Further up and climb the pole. There you’ll find a glorious toll.

1 Like

a shrine made of toenail clippings and rosary beads.

2 Likes

For Cthulhu with love.

I’m so over cthulhu at this point I’m back to thinking about gear and regrets in las vegas.

Listen Tom, you can’t just spy on your neighbors like that, no matter what Mr Sticha saw

1 Like

Namedrops both Cthulhu AND Shub Nigurrath (including the goat bit) while also being a total banger of a tune :+1:

2 Likes

Still don’t have a clue about this thread but morbid angel always gets a like!

2 Likes

Cthulhu’s full name is Carlos THUy de La HUerta.

1 Like

Cthulhu’s a diesel!

1 Like

his fuel is more along the lines of a bio-diesel refined from the souls of the recently consumed.

1 Like

how strange that I never noticed that before.