It's Happening..... the Portal is Opening

Every tentacle uses a sponge for maximum shine.

1 Like

I assumed the cthulhu was the one being washed, can not imagine it doing the washing

3 Likes

Today is my day. Let’s dance old friend.

1 Like

I will come to you if you don’t come to me. Florida Flowers Fling Faerie Powers. The time is Nigh.

secret secrets are no fun"

Error Eye is mighty wise. Further up :thread::8ball::spider::tophat::black_heart::two_hearts::blue_heart::kissing_heart: is my advice. You will find a secret there. Hidden in a secret layer. :8ball::spider::tophat::black_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::broccoli::green_heart::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::white_flower::kiss:đŸ©·:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blossom::rosette::cherry_blossom::green_heart:

are you his pet?

Cthulhu developed a gambling addiction and decided to get a job to support this habit. Cthulhu wasn’t going to risk suspicion with the other deities by asking for $1,000 a week, nor did he want to stoop low like the Lochness Monster and ask random people for three fitty.

1 Like

I have now officially been touched by all the angels. Thank you flopsy rabbit.

Summary

:rabbit: :rabbit2: :owl: :bowl_with_spoon: :bowling:

1 Like

Do you believe in magic in a young grasshopper’s nevermind. :heartbeat::cricket:It’s a duck it quacks like bill a dik dik deer :deer: who can’t sit still. I’m dr.suess. Pain missus fear.

Just playn

y’all know the namesy. Matt deranged G, Captain Hang me Khujo Paisley I’m a voodoo hoodrat a hoodoo wood bat a you do stood that a Doo Doo that you do so true boo good bat. Bat my eyelash rap my eye gash where my raven. Electro haven.
Gecko layman, deckroll bankmen, Jefro tankmen just say amen, and thank me later. Throw a bow on it and inject me major eject my skin suit effect me fader, bless me Spock afroman and Vader. Easy. But the livings.greasy, a little bit sleazy and gooey and cheesy. The MPC reap the beat I teepee the street beneath my feet believe me, the ants and the trees and the sheep that feed me. The end of hate and fear and sorrow the greatest morrow the bank well Fargo the shank mail hard though the freight train steaming, the wicked and the wealthy and the weak lay dreaming so help them hold them hold their heart up fuel their start up old ways card up :spades::clubs::heart::diamonds::black_joker:

Or blubber fu
 nevermind.

Gobbledegookeldegoodness

Its pink head somehow reminded me of

DD_main

3 Likes

We can be classy and sophisticated!

1 Like

“Who Washes the Washers?” — the Washmen

6 Likes

Maya Angthulhu

3 Likes

wasn’t she the one who said " believe it when reality tv stars tell you what they think they can get away with in a deposition" :rofl:

She’s the one on club go crazy with chamillionaire

I heard he didn’t waste his money on grills and daffodils

2 Likes

he do dat dare