Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

Super! I really like the slow mood.
…and I love the polyend tracker, soon or later I’ll have it! :smiley:

No 17! Sunday goofing around. O-Coast through Quintessence harmonizer sampled to drumpads on MC707. Interesting almost physical modeling esque sounds.

1 Like

Another short one from the Deluge. Love this box, love that I can go from composition to “finished” track. Gives me a reference of where I was to listen back on later

1 Like

learned a bunch cutting up breaks in ableton on this one.

nice! is that all mc-303? i mostly forget all the tricks from back in the day and also how to use the sequencer but want to use it for something soon.

Yes, MC-303 only. I used the LFOs on almost any part, and did experiment on the effect feedbacks and sends (you can send the output of delay/reverb to the chorus/flanger section and vice versa… nice feedback loops, but can get very messy when used without caution). Also some of the duller sounds really shine when played at very low or high pitch. :sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes

My first ever Jamuary Jam. Eurorack Lots of unsynced subtle modulation.

Kick - Intellijel Plonk to MSCL Compressor
Hats - WMD Chimera modulated by uPeaks.
Bass Plucks - Rubicon II Saw and Dixie II+ Square in to Ripples in to Chronoblob 2. Filter and VCA modulated by Maths which had a lot of subtle modulation to fall (influenced by Quadra LFO and pitch voltage.
Buzz - Hertz Donut mkIII in to Polaris being pinged and run in to Imitor Versio.
Sequenced with Vector and Metron.

3 Likes

My Tasteless Video

1 Like

Lovely, keep jamming!

2 Likes
2 Likes

a little thing i threw together after some woodworking and dinner this evening… it started out as a garage style tune and became something else.

I’ve had the OT for about a month or so. Feel like I’m starting to get more comfortable as far as finding a workflow. A nice little jam … sampled the Akai Tom Cat… Behringer Model D and some random synth pad stuff…

Love the vibe of it. Loving the OT as well…

1 Like

number whatever (jamuary ended up a bit lowkey for me this year)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKK8FWzBwAL/?igshid=1dy4wayepfvqg

The A4mkii osc 1 feedback source is wild. completely transforms the behavior of the filter/overdrive.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKLSeaWBfRz/

Much vibe here. I dig it.

1 Like

hi,
fri, sat and sun volume 2
enojoy

1 Like

My last jamuary for 2021.
I don’t know what happened but from “creating a jam per day”, I ended up with “creating a song per day” which was really not realistic (not enough with one life!!) even if everything I posted was created in one day, I can’t handle creating 31 songs haha.

It was a lot of fun playing with the Digitone. I will still play with it, that’s for sure!
Now back in time to listen to all your contributions, I am free now haha!

2 Likes

Appreciate it!!!

2 out of 4 done :white_check_mark:

mostly rytm, only the pad comes from itb due to it being a stereo sample.

1 Like