Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

This was a quick Jam from New Year’s Day… Ableton Wavetable… some breaks and synths… little throwback feel

2 Likes

Another OT Jam… this one using the Digitakt as well… mainly just some percussive stuff… Had a nice sample and never saved it from the recorder buffer so it got deleted :expressionless:

Lesson learned lol…

3 Likes

Here’s just a couple of quick jams … mostly just testing a new setup and ideas … nothing serious, but here’s a good place to bare all …

1 Like

getting today’s out of the way by cheating a little (prepped most of this last night). the mix might be too muddy, and there might be some clipping. my ears or monitors (or headphones) need some help. this is a quick breakbeat jam thrown together in ableton.

1 Like
1 Like

This is dope… now I’m going to want to buy a RYTM… lol…

One more with the Polyend Tracker :v:

thanks! :content:

maybe we should trade our maschines, so i can finally end my stereo dilemma :loopy:

btw, yours is also banging! i like how the noise is pumping to the track. how is it made if i may ask?

Lol… yeah I’m probably going to end up with every Elektron box TBH… I think everyone on this forum is in the same predicament…

The noise is just a sample… and I edited the AMP to play it like an Open HH… also used a HPF on it that’s being modulated with the parameter locking… I think I’m using the master compressor in the Digitakt as well and I have the Kick sidechained to the rest of the mix… so that’s probably adding to the pumping as well…

Ambient Jam 01… beautiful… nice work :metal:t4:

1 Like

yea, seems like it ^^

cool! i have to try this myself. i often feel like that my hats could use some variation in timbre to be less static.
so thanks for the explanation :slight_smile:

Yeah for sure. Also try the LFO slightly modulating the pitch… that will add some variation to your hats. Alternate through an open and closed HH sound by parameter locking the decay time as well.

1 Like

Thanks. Enjoyed your OT jam too !

1 Like

More stabs, breaks, pads n vox… all a bit twisted and hardcore, you know the score…was nil nil.

More than a jam this one…Needs a bit more structure and to sort it’s 'ead out. It’s a bit off its face.

1 Like

Number 18! Another BoC inspired romp with some slight 80s cheese courtesy of the ZEN-Core

1 Like

Little diddy from the dellie. May music be medicine for you all

2 Likes

Gentle, soothing abstractness for the soul. Good work

1 Like

Todays offering :pray:t4: Developing the theme from my last jam

4 Likes

on a sad note, learning that my friend has stage 4 lung cancer, it inspired me to produce this short sound blip… this is the view from my home, my friend live on the other side of the lake, sound sample is from the lake itself…

5 Likes