Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

Was this just the 707 ? Nice sounding synth pads !

1 Like

Thanks for those kind words :blush: I got into synths almost a year ago wanting to make something that could be healing to others. After a lot of GAS and learning I finally feel I’m back on that path.

Digging your tunes! Coffee table funk puts me in a zone (in a good way!)

1 Like
1 Like

Hi there !
Last week was full of other stuff so i couldn’t deliver.
Maybe that was for the best…too bad…i’m back :

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKN4da5BSqi/

first go around with the Befaco VCMC controlling the Digitone and some Machinedrum.

1 Like

Thanks! Pretty much yes! There’s a subtle arp by the Microfreak in the background but the rest is all 707

1 Like

hi,
#mother32
#subsequent37
#deluge
#volante & #bigsky

I tried something more dark, dark ambient :slight_smile:

1 Like

My chip-sh*t tune cover version of a famous euro dance banger hehe.
Made in Korg Gadget, sampled into Akai.

2 Likes

Probably what I do cannot be called a jam, it is rather a performance, which takes several hours or even days to prepare and record.
But I want it to look like a full-fledged composition that could be viewed and listened to by musicians as well as a person who doesn’t understand anything about synthesizers.

6 Likes

Whipped this up while the blueberry muffins were in the oven.

First jam using only samples from the Deluge (no synths!)

2 Likes

Hey Elektronauts :wave:

I just released my first jam with the Digitone and the Digitakt on YouTube for Jamuary 2021. Still learning the combo (especially the Digitakt) and there is definitely some way to go but I like how this one turned out.

Setup: Digitakt goes into Digitone and Digitone’s outs are recorded into my Olympus LS-5. Some fine tuning in iZotope Ozone - and we’re good to go! Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Today I did a ‘track from scratch’ on a Radikal Technologies Spectralis.

I figured some of you might find it interesting, as Spectralis is similar in goals to Elektron’s, but has a bit a different take…
it was not as successful as the Elektron boxes- I think partly as its flexibility led to a certain level of complexity… but it is such an amazing groovebox still.
hopefully I show, it despite its reputation, it can be quick n’ immediate and alot of fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is ace! That bass!!!

1 Like

Number 19! More MC707 Zen-core fun. I like how big 'n crunchy and analog-y it can sound with a bit of love.

1 Like

today’s aim was to try and make something with every trig used on every track. Didn’t quite happen but it did force me to use the scale function which I haven’t really explored before.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Digitones and drones
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQUatWhaK6

2 Likes

Weird dark ambient jam on the digitone and digitakt

1 Like