Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

A super obvious synthmaster one patch in there but oh well :smiley: I have had low inspiration recently but Jamuary is a great idea so I thought i’d participate Cheers!

1 Like

Hope you’ll pardon me this is not just hardware.
I’ve created 2 basic patterns (well… there’re 90% the same I won’t fool you haha) on my Digitone so I improvised some singing on top of it (there’s a mic on the right you can’t see and that’s why I move my hands like a moron) to make it less boring (it’s pretty wrong here and there).

Far from a good performance and it’s not what I usually do but jamuary decides.

1 Like
7 Likes

That Hydrasynth!

Long rough Jam featuring OT, PO-14 Sub, MD, Hydrasynth, AR and AH.

1 Like

JAM 3 / Melodic Techno with some Drumcode flavour.
A4 x TR8S
Enjoy and keep jammin’!

6 Likes

Drambo time again

1 Like

hi,
day 05

The fourth installation of my Monochromatic, Monomaniac, Monomachine Jamuary. The first time ever I end up actually using the VO engine AND try arps on a reverb track. Thanks for the idea @LyingDalai :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My first ever Jamuary offering. There’s really not much to see as Im just switching patterns (there’s a lot baked into them) but it came out ok. The Model:Samples is doing a fine job at ‘fake’ timestretching :slight_smile:

8 Likes
3 Likes

Day 05. Bit of a struggle to get something going today. Volcas (Kick + Drum) ended up saving the day getting the main loop going.

My third track utilizing the Deluge.

A short, straightforward jam using only sounds from the Dellie. Getting a little bit stuck in the same mold … going to try to restrict myself/branch out going forward.

Appreciate you all

Ive been doing jams each day, Octatrack always there in some form or another.

today had some fun looping with it.

10 Likes

Did a OP-Z down tempo jam, sampled myself singing… I’m rather pleased with the results…

5 Likes
2 Likes

missed one day so far. my goal of making a complete track every week (ish) is hard. I pivoted too far away from the spontaneity that drove the past two years.
Today I got back on track with a proper jam, still tied to the current track.
Hard to beat the A4mkii on versatility in percussion

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJsJq6hhqtj

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJsQAMhhjNq

1 Like