Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

Played with Delay Feedback and Compressor for Grain. Dunno if it might be too much?

3 Likes

Second jam 🎛BoutiqueCase🧳 on Instagram: “Found a beautiful guitar sample from @edgeofbreakup and quite randomly chopped it up. Drums are Nord Drum samples and bass and chords…”

Don’t know what Instagram did with the audio though. Seems like really low bitrate, lost the high hats almost completely :confused:

It’s a shame, that Instagram forces you to log in. Hides away lots of art from lots of people!

2 Likes

Sorry about that! I’m not on other platforms and don’t intend to, seems too much like work :slight_smile: I didn’t even know they force you to log in. Such a shame

Absolutely beautiful.
THank you.

1 Like

This is a kinda modular lofi-hiphop generative jam. Lots of modulation in this one. Playing with the automators from the Nerdseq and also with the new fantastic polywavetable synth from the Disting EX.

3 Likes

Days 4 and 5. Really trying to get one every day here!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Had a lot of fun making this last night. Jam based on “Undress You” by Alina Baraz & Galimatias. Peak into the Deluge for both the synth parts. 808 sequenced and FX automated in the Dellie.

Keep making music :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hey this is really nice!

1 Like

My second contribution for Jamuary.
This time it’s Dubby Lofi/Deep House, like Terekke or Florian Kupfer.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

today’s jam was made using only one sample

4 Likes

hi and enjoy jamuarians :smiley:

Boss DR-55 goes Softpop… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Aw shucks :blush: I’ve been using that lead/noise patch every chance I get

Love seeing the ingenuity with the Digitakt!

1 Like

a development on Day 5’s track
now with added eurorack and cats.

4 Likes

Day 06. Explored the synth-engine a bit with some different modulation on the partials.

2 Likes

stairway of synths (analog four mkii + digitakt + octatrack mkii + re101 space echo + tascam414 + ventris reverb)

8 Likes

Many lovely entries :slight_smile:

@Ryan that’s really really good. So playful and well produced. Inspiring !

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like