Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

Really enjoyed this!

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJuxGskBJsg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

haha… man… this one is a mess. i made it mostly in the kitchen while making bagels tonight to take my mind off our failed state. i think the idea is sound. the execution is not. happy jamuary!

2 Likes

Today’s punt…

Pads from OB6 with use of the beautiful vintage knob. What an update! Ran through the TimeLine and Big Sky.
Drums from the RYTM.
Ran through the Marantz PMD740… into the Heat and then recorded directly to my phone and cassette deck.

Loving the Heats class compliant USB.

Printed to cassette. I ran it clean as a true comparison of the effect of cassette. (Although fiddling with the Heat again brought more character I left it off.)

Bit muddy in places lol sorry about that!

3 Likes

Another one with the digitone

1 Like

Today we have a little bit of Rock’n’Roll Feel (especially at the start).
Again, Analog Rytm with Analog Sounds only (Kick and Hihat resampled tho).

3 Likes

Squeezed out another one… this time it’s a straight 8-bar Grime number.

RYTM only

1 Like

damn, it goes too fast! I’m way behind all the posts… I guess I’ll listen once jamuary is done haha.

Here is an other jam with the Digitone. I wanted to stay minimal. 2 sounds (one of which is the init patch haha) for like 90% of the song and I play live the pads while singing.

It’s kinda long, slow and painful I guess.

4 Likes

Are you Five Tet? This so super cool.

Anyways, here’s entry number 7. Took yesterday’s Digitone diddy and expanded it with the Digitakt. To make it even more Elektron based, all the samples are from the Machinedrum.

7 Likes

I used Octatrack to sample songs and words from radio channels and played them through various patterns. I like watching unintented stories and rhythms arise while these processes.

2 Likes

beautiful! much respect for the singing

1 Like

Thank you!

Lunchbreak Acid :grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m quite new in producing D’n’B, so I appreciate it it even more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha, I think minus thirty eight tet would be closer to the mark.
Thanks though, that was a fun one to make. I really enjoyed your jam too!

1 Like

I have been doing one jam a week on my Octatrack and Digitone. Hoping to show my monomachine some love in the near future too!

2 Likes
3 Likes
View this post on Instagram

A post shared by GyZa (@gyza.wav)

This track (and Jamuary in general) is more about having fun than anything else. As I am admittedly an Elektron fanboy, I wanted to create this little tribute/jingle for them on the Monomachine. Thanks for all the fun, Elektron! :heart:

1 Like

2 Likes