Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

No. 7! Made it through week one unscathed! Found a CS80 saw in the PCM waves so tried to make something analog paddy sounding in that vein. Of course it all went sideways quickly, but I’m not unhappy with the result :slight_smile:

My jam#3 come get some

14 Likes

Is this straight from mixer to camera? The jam is great, but the mix is really well done.

/thomas

1 Like

Thank you. Multitrack from DT to daw mixer.

4 Likes

Tried to do some free loops on the Deluge. T’was more painful than expected. So it is.

2 Likes

another quick one

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxpZguh_gT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

007 ready to go :smiley:

1 Like

An other Digitone based jamuary.

I’m almost doing nothing while the patterns play but I found a way to fail several times…
my voice was getting tired so I’ve doubled my take so that your ears don’t bleed!

1 Like

3 montages of microkorg sampled by octatrack, and me trying out different visuals

1 Like

on a roll

1 Like

January has been on the couch for me. First with the Analog Keys, without recordings. And now Analog Rytm. Thanks to OB a couch session is easily recorded now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

nice! all my jams have been either on the couch or at a kitchen counter. it’s both a blessing and curse not to have a dedicated “place” to make music.

1 Like

thanks :slight_smile: I actually do have a dedicated studio, with quite a few boxes and instruments, but I am really enjoying the simplicity of jamming on 1 box only now… And just to be on the couch or in the kitchen. But only when my girlfriend is not at home, because hitting Elektrons like a typewriter drives her mad. next stop will be Digitone

sun shines through the trees
birds singing my heart’s content
golden dusk sets free

Right on time with the discussion - recorded this one on my back porch with the Deluge. The ambience is recorded on a H2N from that moment.

:rainbow: with equanimity :honeybee:

3 Likes

Number 08! Just a chill synthgroove today. Really enjoying the sounds you can get out of the ZEN-Core synth engine.

More maschine. Downteap/triphop kinda vibe

3 Likes