Jamuary 2022

My first submission:

6 Likes

only jamming on the Ipad right now…

11 Likes

New entry in my jamuary calendar. An industrial ambient session playing as much my mixer than my Verbos system (with some help from the evil 100 Grit from Schlappi Engineering):

7 Likes

What are your sound sources, if you don’t mind sharing?

2 Likes

Sure.
In this case:

• 2x Pure Acid, Troublemaker for Acid lines
  • Hammerhead , DrumComputer for Drums
  • Phasemaker for the Pad
  • Animoog Z for Bass

Eos and Dubstation for Reverb and Delay, Drambo’s compressor for parallel compression on the Drums.

5 Likes

2nd entry

MD, M:Cycles, Blofeld

5 Likes

A wandering piano piece. A bit aimless, but it got me using my gear in a way I haven’t in a while before, which I am grateful for.

6 Likes

Jam #8 Downtempo groovies.
ARII (CR78 samples) - SUBH - OB6 - Odyssey - a few VST’s + Bass & Guitar
Tracking through the SSL SIX and some pedals like Spaceman Delta II & Strymon Dig.

7 Likes

Well this one got messy, lol. All part of the game, I guess. Day 8, not so great, but I’m just proud to be keeping up!

5 Likes

Very quick track on day 8, toying with FX on pocket operators. My thumb is recovering.

3 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

My first time using the Octatrack in this years Jamuary - I’m a new convert to the Octa so slowly getting the hang of it. I got some Eurorack off to the side doing SFX and other bits too.

Today started out as a techno jam but ended up going dub reggae, not sure why! haha

6 Likes

I’ve been continuing to make pieces each day, but I’ve been a bit behind on posting them! So here are days 6 and 7:

This one is a straight up exploration of the Cosmos using Digitakt for sound sources. My girlfriend said she thinks it sounds like it would feel to be on a gentle mushroom trip. Make of that what you will!

This one is a little piece of me and uses one of my fave synth sounds (which enters at about the 1 minute mark). Again, Cosmos used for a bed of sound and texture.

I hope you enjoy them both. Keep creating and enjoying the process everyone! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Got a little weird today.

3 Likes

J8
something a little mellower

Sequential pro3
Elektron Analog 4
Elektron Octatrack
Elektron Digitone
AudioThing Filterjam
Noise Engineering Ruina
Bitwig

7 Likes

Had time to make a little noise today. Thought I’d share it with y’all.

https://youtu.be/dV-tJsfdxjs

Could anyone tell me why there is only a link to my YouTube. Am I not embedding it correctly?

3 Likes

Try using the link you get under the ’share’ icon. Apparently it’s that version of the link only that embeds correctly.

3 Likes

Some dark minimal techno; made on my Eurorack and a Digitakt.

2 Likes

First experiments with the SP404mkii and Portastudio. Early days but learning a lot.

3 Likes