Jamuary 2022

8 Likes

Dope. Are the reverb and delay all from the SP?

Here’s the version of the song straight off the SP (just with an added limiter). On the Portastudio version I threw the Volante on at the end of the chain for fun (and to help hide some mistakes in the original recording :shushing_face:), but the tape delay on the SP is actually really good.

5 Likes

Day 9 - 606 + 303 combo (via TR8S and TD3) not much time today, but always quick to get sounds out of this combo in a hurry! Sloppy video/performance but I didn’t have time to re-do, then I noticed that it was-by complete fluke-exactly 3 mins and 3 seconds-3:03-clearly meant to be!!!

6 Likes

Day 8 was tricky to squeeze in but got to it last night - hence candles! I shot for @cuckoomusic ‘uplifting’ prompt but think it ended up more sweetly forlorn: fun was had anyway!

Malekko Manther into Eventide PitchFactor, Digitone handling arp, lead, pad and kick.

2 Likes

day 9 calvin kline

12 Likes

Wow … impressive

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure if I’d get anything out today as I’m out and about but then remembered how much I enjoy using Xynthesizr to pass time on journeys. Combo of step-sequencing and smart generative capabilities.

If todays jam just introduces 1 or 2 people to this app I’d be pretty happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Trying again.

:crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

I took part in Cuckoo’s challenge for today’s Jamuary entry!

8 Likes

Number 9. Did some preset surfing on the 707, wrote a little chord progression and suddenly it’s the 80s. (somehow it reminded me of Wham!) Plus bit of an itchy scatter trigger finger. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Clicking the link, this time it says it’s a private video.

2 Likes

Good looking out. Sorry, I’m new at this sharing videos thing!

Thanks!

2 Likes

No prob, here’s the embed as it’s likely to get you more views through this thread.

3 Likes

Thanks again! This is the correct icon to hit to embed video correct?

You need the embed link from Youtube.

”Jaa” means ”Share” in English, click that.

Then click the link you get through there (clicking copies it for you). And then just post that link here. You don’t need to click the link icon in the forum software at all.

4 Likes

Ah! Also noted! Will try and update throughout now knowing this.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you so much. Thank worked perfectly!

1 Like

Jam #9 Orchestral film noodles with some vst’s (Glass Works / Abbey Road II / Felt Jasno).
Additionally RYTM II with Cinematic Percussion & Minitaur for some extra low-end.

9 Likes

Day 9: I wanna go to the mooooooooon…

Already kind of regretting adding some rain found sound lol. Oh well. Absolutely love this song and it fits the prompt.

7 Likes