:+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:

YES MAN! :raised_hands:t6:

1 Like
6 Likes

Probably my only entry for Jamuary 2022… :no_mouth:

10 Likes

My second upload for Jamuary 2022.

2 Likes

Today’s beat, made with my Pocket Operator and samples from YouTube. I tried out a producer tag for this one, lemme know if you like it.

Yesterday’s beat, made on my MPC One with samples from my library.

4 Likes

Day 21 Force arp mode

3 Likes

Sounds a bit like Fire Drill (Ghost in the Machine):

Sorry for posting a video that isn’t a jam, or my own, but wanted to show what it was reminding me of. :smiley:

3 Likes

While this isn’t my FAVORITE game tune, I love the idea here. I may have to cover something properly when I get home later. I did jam this out in January (as rough as it was). I was just tossing the concept around of doing the Faron Woods music from Twilight Princess. I think the tempo is actually a bit too slow on this one. I was playing keyboards at right angles with each hand though, and trying to sync everything on the fly. :smiley:

Tonight: Maybe some MegaMan or something like that.

4 Likes

A touch of Download Furnace on that one. Nice! Love your video work.

1 Like

So I became an Octadad today. :smiley: This is from my first hour (or so) of noodling. Pedalboard through thru machine, flex slicing from the buffer from the thru track and a pick-up on another track. Ended up slowing everything down so the looper became a super timestretched whalesong thing… Noodled on top through Particle 2.

I know it’s just ambient mush, but if this is from just goofing around… I know for sure this thing will bring me so much joy and inspiration and I’m beyond excited ^^

4 Likes

Continuing to explore the Quandrantid Swarm universe and I think I’m starting to discover the Swarm in there :slight_smile:

A few Eventide fx boxes help out a a little too.

3 Likes

wow. that is a great song to be compared to. the video stuff is fun to do. it’s nice to have something to look at.

1 Like

Day 21. Nothing crazy, just a nice little looping house jam. Here’s to three weeks!!

4 Likes

21th jam. 56 minutes of music recorded in January. Ten more jams ahead.
It’ll be tough :neutral_face:

Today is some trippy stuff.
Digitakt, Digitone and Pyramid.

6 Likes

Digitakt only.
Far from perfect, but the best of the 5 jams I did with it today…
Most important…it was fun! :smiley:

6 Likes

sat down to make something last night and was stymied. thankfully, i was able to put this together tonight. addictive drums + looped sample chops + effects:

4 Likes

J21
Sequential Pro2
Korg OpSix
Dawsome Abyss
Sherman Filterbank
Industrialectric System46
NI Raum
Izotope Trash2
Cableguys Shaperbox2
Bitwig

5 Likes

Day 22: a late night jam that I’m really proud of. Damn, I love when inspiration strikes.

9 Likes
9 Likes