Jamuary 2022

wow… my kind of techno :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There s a lot more of that coming :wink:

1 Like

looking forward for a BC album !

1 Like

Hey Elektronauts, I’m entering the #Jamuary2022 fun from the hardware jams community. Today’s task was to make a jam below 90 bpm - so I went down to 65 and made something ambient, where the Digitone interacts a lot with the Microcosm. Digitakt supports with the lead sound and percussions.

Cheers and enjoy your day,
Miles

7 Likes

19! Noodled on some 707 piano, resampled/sliced and made something out of it with some Volca percussion, then went to town on the scatter. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

J19

Korg Opsix
Moog DFAM
Dawsome Abyss
Contact Mic on metal, springs
Instrument Cable
Bitwig, Plugins

5 Likes

Day 19: some moody downtempo bleeps and bloops for a moody kind of day. Weirdly ended up with an 808 bass patch on my Model:Cycles, which was a fun suprise!

3 Likes

for tomorrow, here’s another moody one with addictive drums, repro-5, and a few tracks of different spitfire labs instruments (choir, violin, fx). most of my quick songs have maybe a handful of melodic or rhythmic ideas, so i guess this is about the same… nothing groundbreaking.

3 Likes

19th

I like mix guitars and synths.

Hydrasynth (lead part), Deepmind12 (bass arp), Digitone (bells), Digitakt, Pyramid and guitar (funky lick is sampled by Octatrack and chords are played live).

6 Likes

More acoustic instruments with synths!

6 Likes

Might be the only jam I have going on for Jamuary but here you go! Hope you enjoy!

7 Likes

20 mcdenty

9 Likes

Day 20-slightly odd combo combining a resonator guitar design from the 1930s with modern dance beats… bit of a challenge playing slide at 128bpm, but was fun to do

5 Likes

Got a bit weird with the Octatrack today. I rarely record and loop, so I figured I’d play around with it.

4 Likes

20! Sampled some Microfreak FM tones into the 707 and then built on that with stuff. Not the best, a bit aimless but fun nonetheless :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jamuary #4?

shout out to this forum guys! best on the web

found some kanye acapellas

7 Likes

Day 20: your favorite video game theme. Had to go with New Bark Town from Pokemon Gold for a full nostalgia trip. Pretty fun!

3 Likes

Late night groove jamming korg ms 20 samples on the op-z

2 Likes

J20 ten more to go
Dawsome Abyss
Electron Analog Four
Bitwig and other plugins

8 Likes

Went full chin strokey ambient on this, my first jam for over a week - rev 2 (sequenced by squid and layer B processed through a Typhon) and analog rytm only.

Sorry, it’s over long and a bit a departure from some of the more fast moving and music heavy entries over the last fews days.

Keep up the great works lads and lasses - there some gold here.

7 Likes