Mostly Digitone and Bitwig

5 Likes

Day 17: Guitar ambient with Digitakt and Digitone

5 Likes

w18

9 Likes

Day 18

4 Likes

Tried to do a little acid with my DN and AH. Not sure what it is but i definitely dig it

2 Likes

You seem to squeeze things out of the MD that I haven’t heard done before. Very nice! I’ve heard quite a bit of things out of it that were beyond the “drum synth” classification of course, but not quite the same way that you do. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Still getting acquainted with the Force (seriously, the name is enough for me to want to master it, just to say that I am strong with the force…)

Jamuary is a good excuse to do some one-takes and experimental stuff to learn the machine. This is by no means well-done, but I like the idea enough to make this into a track later on.

This time, some industrial hardcore with sample from the Witcher season 2. Hence the name.

Warning, not for sensitive souls :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Today I was sad and opened the evil side of Hydrasynth.
I’m used to make something more melodic.

Hydrasynth, Digitakt, Pyramid as the main sequencer.

5 Likes

Number 18. Techno! Microfreak on FM bells, 0-Coast on bassy bits, Volcas for drums n perc. Nothing fancy :slight_smile: edit: I didn’t really listen before uploading, and there’s some things I should’ve followed through, and it probably needed just one more layer. Anyway, better luck next time.

4 Likes

Day 18, slathering the chords from Cloud Of Unknowing by Gorillaz in Valhalla reverb

4 Likes

yet another hastily put together beat

3 Likes
7 Likes

I finally pulled the trigger on an ARMK2 right before the new year. Still getting to know the machine, I resurrected some old samples to make my first track. Some additional sample help from my 1010 Blackbox. So far, really loving the sound of the AR.

6 Likes

J18
Korg Opsix
Valhalla Supermassive
Dawsome Abyss
AudioThing The Orb
Bitwig
NI Raum

4 Likes

Day 19 - Chilled beats in the rain and mist

5 Likes

Jamuary day 18 : MD + MnM + Dx7 and some external effects
it’s an attempt to create some “drunk but still enjoyable synth sounds” with monomachine ^^

5 Likes

Test driving the Quandrantic Swarm that just arrived in the mail …

8 Likes

n n n n n n n 19

6 Likes

got a jump on this last night… some moody, cinematic stuff with a crunchy beat. addictive drums, repro-1, repro-5, and imagiro piano went into this quick one.

5 Likes