Jamuary 2022

5 Likes

jammy and finished in january
super 6, rytm, ableton

2 Likes

My Digitakt-only entry for Cuckooā€™s Jamuary challenge this week.
Actually the first time Iā€™ve ever shared a jam.

3 Likes

17th grinder

8 Likes

wow, some great tunes in here, always inspiring to listen and watch your art

something different today, felt good, Digitakt 8 tracks, let me know what you think and have fun!

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Missed a day yesterday and was a bit disappointed but life does get it in the way and figured there is no point beating myself up about it. I was going to just stop doing it, but decided best thing to do was go again, as I think somewhere in the process is some learning. Also there is so much talent on here at times it can be a little dispiriting, but I have to remind myself itā€™s not a competition! So here is a live improvised piece on the Force, Minilogue and TR8S to get me going againā€¦

4 Likes

Here is my first finished track for the year. Was sitting in my sofa and tweaking knobs on my Roland MC 707. Have a listen if you care for some ambient-ish ā€œidm-ishā€ yes you know the kind of music I am talking about here :smiley:

kedorf - nja

2 Likes

Sold my OT this weekā€¦ committing to the SP404mk2 and my Digitaktā€¦ hereā€™s a quick Jam using the Digitakt to sequence the SP via MIDIā€¦ Resampled in the SP and added some FX via Abletonā€¦

5 Likes

JAMUARY 17
Recorded to cassette tape, then digitized (into AutoCAD :smiley:)

3 Likes

First jam at my satellite workstation in my living room! Iā€™ve wanted to set this up for a while. Still needs some work.

6 Likes

No. 17! The 0-Coast can do some pretty decent industrial-ish percussion. Sampled/sliced with 707 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not using 4 to the floor is liberating!

5 Likes

DN with bass station 2. bit too long for not much variation and missing hihats, but had to find a snippet without strange tempo jumpsā€¦

4 Likes

A little rework of a late 2021 jam, I know, sinning here, other things in life are calling, so no more time for daily jams, but I still feel I had a pretty good run for two weeks and I will surely do a few more. Great fun and good musical start to the new year, and really enjoyed loads of the entries here! Keepā€™m coming! :facepunch:

ARII-OB6-Minitaur-OB6-Odyssey-Guitar

6 Likes

Day 17: a great reminder of why I once fell in love with using found sound percussion in my tracks!

3 Likes

Simple Finger Drumming on a first draft of a track for one of my future project.
Itā€™s mixing Hip-Hop, Jazz and Chamber Music ( kind ofā€¦I think)
No Elektron, All Vsts and Kontakt Banks.

4 Likes

Third installment for Jamuary 2022. This one is a bit longer (so hang in there for the full bit) but I really like the esthetic of it. More specifically, the drums when things get going. <3 Recorded in one take. Not multi-tracked and polished up. Apologies for the tonal balance and levels being all over the place. Jamuary = rough sketches, not polished products. At least not for me :slight_smile: Enjoy!

5 Likes

had a quick sample chop session on the couch after putting my son to bed. kinda phoned in this one. itā€™s chops/loops from an old japanese folk song, a classic drum loop/break, and a smattering of effects on top. there was almost a little britney spears in there, but i couldnā€™t do it.

7 Likes