Jamuary 2022

Day 15: some sunny, Bonobo-inspired (well, the percussion at least) house music!

6 Likes

J15
Octatrack
RYTM
Digitone
Filterbank
System46
Ruina
Infiltrator
Raum

7 Likes

shoutout to my kid for hanging in his room all afternoon occupying himself somehow. i got to work on a second track on the couch, so here’s one for tomorrow.

8 Likes

Really nice @rockpapergoat!

1 Like

Lovely vibe!

Blambient

6 Likes

This sounds like a dungeon from an old videogame, great stuff ^^

1 Like

What if I had 5 Mothers 32 :wink:

5 Likes

Jan 15 2022
Electro territory
(with vocoded politician lies)

5 Likes

Sunday beat making with some Korg ms20mini drum samples on the OP-Z and the jump step component to cycle through different hi-hat patterns.

2 Likes

Number 16! O-Coast through harmonizer for chords and some melodic cheese on top. The melody kinda sticks though, so this might turn into a ‘real’ track at one point.

3 Likes

Session 4 & 5

DFAM, Ventris, TR8S

Enjoy!

7 Likes

Day 16: a soft and very sweet one based around a pattern using the Subharmonicon’s self-oscillation and very liberal use of the Digitakt’s ability to process the hell out of some percussion lol.

5 Likes

Number 2 for me. 8 to go to reach my goal of 10 this month. More of a patch with really basic drums added over. Nothing mind-blowing but it’s helping me do a thing, record that thing, and share that thing (also gives me a break from doing techno things):

4 Likes

16th jam in a row. I still try to produce tracks in different genres and styles every day.
Today is 5/4 psychedelic mix of ethnic percussion and vintage electronics.

Hang (Soniccouture Pan Drums), hammered dulcimer (NI Yangqin) and Arturia’s Mellotron, Emulator and CMI.

6 Likes

a bit heavy on the drake in this one i think, oh well having fun :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Another entry :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi everybody, here is a playlist of the tracks i had time to produce so far this month (so far my favs are #7, #15 and #16)

machinedrum and monomachine heavily used on most tracks, hope you’ll enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So “Real Life” happened and has officially sabotaged the perspective of a 31 jams Jamuary.
This one one started as Day 14 but i wasn’t able to jam/shoot until today.
I will create/perform/post when possible but i won’t be able to complete the 15 days left for sure.

5 Likes

J16
Analog Four
Bitwig
various plugins

3 Likes