Jamuary 2022

Number 14! Finally got my iRig in working order again after some very helpful customer service people sent me a wrong replacement cable, so it’s back to video again :slight_smile:
Sampled/sliced some 0-Coast & Microfreak into the 707 took it from there.

8 Likes

Another track straight from the OP-Z.
Much longer than it should be but had a lot of fun with the punch-in effects keeping the 8-bar loop alive.

7 Likes

Day 14… 1 min jams

https://youtube.com/shorts/cAu2puYRVLI?feature=share

3 Likes

Day 14: some nice, refreshing deep house to start the weekend! Not that I’ll be going anywhere, what with COVID, but I’ll be clubbing in spirit.

4 Likes

Lyra 8 solo :smiley:

5 Likes

Completely different approach today, prompted by @cuckoomusic challenge.

Acoustic guitar into Chase Bliss Audio Mood, into Microcosm into Octatrack with one track set to spurt out some pre-sliced excerpts of my playing. A lovely proof of concept for myself regardless of how good bad or whatever this piece is.

4 Likes

wow !

Jamming with the (not so)Zen delay, DT & M:C…(the weirdest thing I’ve ever shared…in music :upside_down_face:)

7 Likes

I could listen to this kind of Beauty all night and day. Exquis.

4 Likes

I put together this little tune while composing a jam on my new MD UW MKI.

Had the creative juices flowing, and a shelved Digitone. Hooked it up and sidecar’ed it along to the MDs beat. (An unreleased beat)

This is what came out of that!

Had to make it sound a bit ae’ish for Jamuary 2022.

Hope you all enjoy this mini-mix!

(I’m looking for a MnM - reach out if you’re looking to rehome your ol’ MnM)

7 Likes

So many good stuff here. This year is starting really fine! I see most elektronauts are having fun. They are inspired and creative.
Big up! Keep jamming. Love

3 Likes

J14

Elektron A4
Elektron RYTM

8 Likes

super sick man!

1 Like

Half way through a self imposed hard jamuary. Regretting everything but have to finish now, bucket list item achieved. Never again😬

10 Likes

Day 15… halfway through and on track so far… not exactly gold I am putting out, but it’s making me create something at least and great for learning

3 Likes

Many thanks @Tchu your too kind! :pray:

1 Like

whipped this up both at the dining room table AND on the couch, thus broadening my horizons. here’s a slow, dubby thing with indian vocals. no samples this time except for the vocals and percussion loop. all the rest is played in live or sequenced.

5 Likes

Number 15! Halfway through :slight_smile:
Started with a ploinky 0-Coast bass patch and took it from there with some Volca & Microfreak help.

7 Likes

I know a lifehack. When you have no ideas just make ambient.

Hydrasynth: the main pad, in this patch I used all three oscillators with all of mutators, ring mod, noise and both filters.
Deepmind12: arp, bitcrushed delay is great!
Digitone: generative bells, there are three euclidean tracks with different notes, randomized octaves and reduced trigger chance on the Pyramid connected to a single track on the Digitone
Digitakt: low noise background (not rain), occasional glitchy samples triggered by the Pyramid

I’m out of ideas already and it’s just a middle of the challenge…

10 Likes

JAM three :upside_down_face:

5 Likes