Jamuary 2022

Bit of a longer one for yesterday. It can also be downloaded for free from Bandcamp.

4 Likes

electronic statins

5 Likes

Homestretch! Todayā€™s jam was about trying some of that famous glitchy stuff the OT reportedly can do. Recorded a sample chain from the Volca Drum, sliced it up and let the lfos have their way with with pitch, rate and pan. Also my first time trying neighbour tracks to p-lock some extra fx. Very cool stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My last effort, managed to get 4 (1 a week) like I targetedā€¦.even if power cuts were driving me mental todayā€¦

The DT holding hands with the DN for some dancy grooves:

5 Likes

Day 30: a nice house jam for your Sunday with a fun little twist in the second half (my clock slipped for some reason when the Minilogue XD came in, to pretty fun effect!)

Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve done 30 days straight. Going to finish strong tomorrow!

5 Likes

30th

Todayā€™s jam is inspired by Telefon Tel Aviv.

Maschine: sequencer, drums
U-He Hive: pad and arp
NI Maverick: piano
Zero-G Ethera Evi 2: vox
iZotope Stutter Edit 2: glitches

Itā€™s much better to make all glitches manually, resample, draw automations and so on. But itā€™s very time consumable and doesnā€™t fit with jamuary format.

5 Likes

1 day to goā€¦ no time at all today but felt so close to the line I needed something!

4 Likes

J30
Dawsome Abyss
Noise Engineering Sinc Vereor
Noise Engineering Ruina
Unfiltered Audio Triad
Devious Machines Infiltrator
Izotope Trash 2
Valhalla Supermassive
NI Raum
Bitwig

almost there

4 Likes

glad thatā€™s overā€¦

5 Likes

Day 31ā€¦ last one. Somehow managed 1 a day other than the 1st, so happy with that-not pretty, but productive!

4 Likes

Final jam, again on the commute which is fun/weird.

Didnā€™t manage as many jams over the month as Iā€™d hoped from the long list of ideas I wrote to try; but hey sometimes life is busy. Didnā€™t feel stressed by it, so all good.

3 Likes

I like :+1:t6:

1 Like

Done!
It was hard, but awesome. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever do it again.

Just piano.

Maschine as sequencer, NI Maverick as a piano (all of them) and a lot of plugins.

5 Likes

A solo with the digitakt

4 Likes

Hey Guys! This is my first Jamuary session in my life :slight_smile: I didnā€™t have much time in January to record anything. But Iā€™m glad I made it on the last day. I am counting on your understanding. Iā€™m a noob, I bought my first synth about 10 months ago. Iā€™m not very experienced, Iā€™m experimenting, and Iā€™m having fun doing it :heart:

#techno

5 Likes

Quicky for the last day.: DT, M:C and ZENdelay

Cut shortā€¦wanted to do more with it, but didnā€™t came out todayā€¦some other time.
Deadline made me do something with it, so all good. :grin:

3 Likes

IT IS DONE. 31 of 31. I have a bunch of raw bass guitar recordings I once did lying around which I plundered/sliced today to get a little groove going on the OT with some chorus. Added some breaks and did more additional percussion on the 707 with some step jumping fun. See you all next year :smiley:

4 Likes

Trying to end on an uplifting note! See you next Jamuary!

5 Likes

Sounds fantastic, man - welcome!!

1 Like

Day 31: ending on an ambient note. Really proud to have kept up for the whole month of my first Jamuary! Going to get these cleaned up and released on Bandcamp and whatnot, and will probably use a few for springboards for new songs.

Thanks for listening, and see yā€™all next year!

5 Likes