Jamuary 2022

@AphexEscher4422 thanks man!

I’ve recorded also part 2 of this jam :sunglasses:

3 Likes

oof… this is a quick and short thing. i might need to resurrect some unfinished thing to finish with 31 for the month but probably won’t make it happen tonight.

4 Likes

J31
Elektron RYTM
Sherman Filterbank
Glitchmachines Tactic
Noise Engineering Ruina
Unfiltered Audio Triad
Devious Machines Infiltrator
Izotope Trash 2
NI Raum
FabFilter ProC ProL
Bitwig

Jamuary comes to a close.
This has been quite the ride.
Thanks to everyone who helped inspire this,
and all who watched and encouraged me.

4 Likes

In this, and last Jamuary patch - I use the Octatrack to sequene my Instruo Arbhar granular synth, mother 32 and an Oscilator in the Eurorack. The OT is also used for master compression and drum track compression.

Also… A shameless plug; Please also consider liking and subscribing :slight_smile: I started the Youtube channel to journal my Journey into electronic music production, and to have a public memory of my very transient patches.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Didn’t complete day 31; too tired after work. It was tough, but I completed 30 out of 31 days; so I’m happy. :blush:.

3 Likes

Elektron Octatrack & Digitakt 2 step / UK Garage Live Performance

It’s my first Live Jam 2 step / UK Garage style just on it and Elektron Digitakt together, However without any external FX final processing.

By the way, I like Digitakt Reverb, therefore I use it as send FX for octatrack through CUE outputs.

4 Likes

Been thinking about modular and after a decade of hardware I think it is the most viable option. I do get close to building the sounds that I like through my iPad though. Here an ambient dronal jam…

1 Like

A late entry here, but it was Jamuary.

Jammed on a live stream.
Came up with a quick pattern on Seq-T5, A few patterns on the Digitakt, Added a little bass line on SQ-64 playing a Neutron, jammed over the top with Telecaster, Boss SY1, GFI Synesthesia & Specular Tempus, thru DSM/Humboltd Simplifier. I love Synesthesia’s Pressed Junk - Dirty Compressed Lo-Fi (Sums me up).

I forgot to record it, but the I managed to d/l the stream.

----------------------------------- FEBRUARY 1st 2022 -----------------------------------

1 Like

holy shit…ive only just noticed my little [avatar I think it is] is not animating. WTF?!

now it’s been officially called (thanks @phaelam ! warp logo is spinning my end!)

i decided in the final hours of 2021 to try and achieve one hard visual/audible Jamuary in my life. not sure it’ll happen again…
the result is a collection of “it is what it is/was” live recordings. some good, some mad, some plain ugly.

to me it’s a personal diary of the last month, to you it’s probably 29 deleted tracks with two that you thought were “ok” and might listen to again.
free download opportunity, or if you’re the supportive affluent type wait until this Bandcamp Friday so i can buy some extra onions.

1 Like

im sorry man…this is not admissible. I think you should move it along to Share Something or Current Sounds

:slight_smile:

[my machine must be boned. GIF isn’t animating. what I need, more shit to bum me out]

1 Like