Jamuary 2022

Another one!

cheers!

5 Likes

revisited yesterday

1 Like

No. 4. Bit cheesy today, but thereā€™s bits that work. Volcas, Microfreak into 707 again recorded with dr-05.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Jamuary 04
techno
Synth voices: A4 & MS2000
Drums: TR-8 through AnalogDrive & Tempest

2 Likes

Hello, this is my first Jamuary post ever! I hope Iā€™m doing this correctly, lol.

4 Likes

Lots of good stuff floating around here, inspiring!

Jam #4 daily is hard, only 4 innā€¦ 27 to go. :sweat:

Droney film stuff OB6-ARII-Minitaur-Odyssey + some kontakt vstā€™s

5 Likes

Oh yeah, absolutely !

2 Likes

Day FOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRR WOOOOOO

4 Likes

If you spend 80mins jamming out some sick, groovy electro on an AR and then accidentally delete it by hitting the wrong key combo, does it still count?

4 Likes

Beautiful stuff. Really making me think about a more sampling driven approach :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Got my hands on an ms-20 mini and messed about with it with no idea what the knobs really do :laughing: what a wild machine!

2 Likes

Great videos and music. Tnx! Keep it up!

2 Likes

It looks like itā€™s that time of year again to get busy getting busy. I have a feeling that LoopyPro will be featured a majority of the time in this thread.

I truly hope for a blessed and wonderful 2022 for everyone!

Hereā€™s to the first of many posts this month!

As always, thanks for watching. Iā€™m also publishing this to my Channel in a dedicated Playlistā€¦so feel free to Subscribe if youā€™re into this sort of swing :wink:

3 Likes

I have have collected samples and played with this patch for the last couple of days. I decided to get it out on Youtube so I can pull all the cables out and be done with it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wellā€¦ theyā€™re not all going to be favorites :laughing:

Chalking this up to a good lesson in ā€œjust post itā€ and not immediately deleting. But yeahā€¦ not the proudest of mine so far. Oh well - tomorrowā€™s a new day! Hereā€™s day 4:

3 Likes

Sounds like a lot of us are feeling the Day 4 struggle. I recorded a bunch of different ideas today, different vibes, trying different instruments, and everything sounded bad. This probably sounds bad too but itā€™ll let me put this day to rest, some guitar chord noodling over simple Rytm thumps.

9 Likes

Hell, it sounds damn good to me!

1 Like

I definitely felt the day 4 struggle! Itā€™s been a long few days visiting family I havenā€™t seen in ages, travelling, teaching my girlfriend to driveā€¦ so Iā€™ve had to stay up real late each night to do Jamuary and I wasnā€™t feeling it today. I got something done - Iā€™m not all that pleased with it, but itā€™s a reflection of where my energy was this evening! Itā€™s a mix of sample instruments and analog synths / tape delay. I couldnā€™t deal with making a proper video in my usual style tonight, so instead, the sounds are accompanied by some clips of Stanley the Dog who is perplexed as to why Iā€™m still upā€¦

9 Likes

Beautiful sounds, beautiful pup!

1 Like