Jogging House - Companion - New Ambient Album

I am super excited to share two new releases with you. Brought to you by my friends at DAUW:

The first one is my new album ‘Companion’. Made at my most vulnerable, it is a sonic sign of appreciation for the ones who stand by us - and I really hope it will resonate with you. Available on transparent vinyl, while downloads are free (name your price) for the first two weeks.

I started recording the album in the very days before my father’s passing and finished it in the weeks after. He was in the hospital for four months, yet due to the pandemic I could not visit him. But I called him every day and I like to think that at least in this way I was a companion to him and he did not feel as alone. The same way my partner and the people who support me were by my side in the time that followed.

In terms of gear, ‘Companion’ was made with an Elektron Analog Four, a Ciat Lonbarde Deerhorn Organ, a small sampling based modular system, OTO Bim and Bam. Recorded in single takes straight to 1/4" tape.

The second new release is a vinyl re-issue of last years album ‘When’ which previously was out on cassette only. Listening back to it now, it feels like it was made a lifetime ago. I am still very proud of it and super happy to see it return on wax.

Thank you!

27 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Just beautiful man.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to this. Hope you’re doing well :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, guys. I am super glad you like it.

And yes, I am fine. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice I love your tracks.

2 Likes

I feel incredibly sorry for you man. I’m sure your father was very happy that you cared. Your love for him and your relationship will stay and live on in your amazing music and he probably was extremely proud about that. Keep on.

2 Likes

Thanks for your super kind message. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Much love !
Wish you were making cds. I love cds.

1 Like

Thanks! In this case it is not my label, so I don‘t pick the formats. But personally I am not much of a CD fan. A FLAC file from bandcamp is my preferred digital medium.

2 Likes

Congrats! Beautiful music, amazing art work my friend :wink::heart:

2 Likes

thanks for these beautiful compositions

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliments. :pray:

1 Like

Beautiful! Can’t wait to get my copy!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the support! :pray:

1 Like