Jogging House - Flaws - Double Cassette

I am incredibly happy to share my new album ‘Flaws’ with you. It is out now via Seil Records. Digitally and in a lovely double-cassette edition. With downloads being free (name your price) for the first two weeks.

‘Flaws’ breaks with the classic album structure and consists of four longform sonic hikes with around 24 minutes each - one track per side of a tape. They are meant to freeze time, let our minds wander and help to refocus:

These compositions were recorded after the passing of our beloved pet bunny in last September. They were a way of pouring my emotions into something honest, fragile and vast - because I simply did not want the music to end.

Performed on Ciat Lonbarde Deerhorn Organ, Soma Lyra-8 and eKalimba. Looped with a compact modular system based around sampling. Processed with Hologram Electronics Microcosm, OTO Bim & Bam. Recorded straight to 1/4" tape in single takes.

I hope you will find ‘Flaws’ is a journey worth taking and its tunes will provide an escape whenever you need it. Stay safe!

12 Likes

Lovely work, as always. Amazingly soothing and beautiful music. Like that you’re taking longer journeys now, with tracks well over 20 minutes. Fits the style perfectly. A great release.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, buddy!

1 Like

Oh this is so lovely.
A great release indeed!

1 Like

Just received your Companion Vinyl yesterday, you’re releasing music faster than the post-office can keep up :sweat_smile:

Great work, as always!

2 Likes

Haha! Thanks so much. I figured someone must keep those parcel guys busy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely work Mr. B!

Always a delight to dive into your latest concoctions!
At least one of your albums finds its way into our living room (or my classroom) on a weekly basis.
Got a few acquaintances into the Jogging world in the past year too…(including my Dad :slight_smile: )

Much appreciated.

1 Like

That is super cool of you. Thanks so much for the promo :slight_smile:

1 Like