Jogging House - perhaps (Ambient album with Digitakt, Deerhorn, Tape)

Dear Elektronauts, I just released a new album that I am super happy to share with you. It‘s called ‘perhaps’, is digital only and available for free (or more) forever.

The album consists of four longform pieces, based on handplayed improvisations over handmade loops. It’s noisy and fuzzy, gentle and warm. In short, it’s me at my happiest and most at ease when making music. Creating these tracks was a wonderful, calming experience - and I hope that feeling comes across when listening. You can check it out here:

I picked a small setup with instruments that I find intuitive and inspiring to use, free of any restrictions. Digitakt and Deerhorn were in the center of the setup, Cocoquantus, 22500 looper and Generation Loss in supporting roles. As usual recording single takes straight to 1/4" tapes.

This time I even made videos of all tracks, that I will share over the next days. The first one is already online (see below)

I hope ‘perhaps’ will provide a soothing, comfy soundtrack to your solstice.

Stay safe and all the best!
:vulcan_salute:

26 Likes

So nice!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Gorgeous.

1 Like

Thank you, Donovan!

1 Like

Delightful!
I sunk right into my sofa listening to that.

Lovely work/play.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Sofa sinking is always recommended.

2 Likes

Once again awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks! You could say it was my pleasure :slight_smile:

I just added the video to the second track :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Many thanks for the music. I’m a fan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very glad you enjoy it :slight_smile:

so good.

1 Like

Beautiful. Congratulations on your fantastic work.

1 Like

Thank you! I must say this is such a friendly place. I am far from an active forum member and still receive so much positive feedback. I really appreciate you guys checking out the music.

2 Likes

And here is track/video nr. 3

2 Likes

To close this year, the final track/video of the album:

1 Like