Jogging House - Speak EP - Syntakt Ambient

Dear Elektronauts!

I‘m happy to share my new ‘Speak EP’ with you. It‘s made of four comfy, pulsating and droney tracks to drift away to.

The EP goes together with a new sound pack that I made for the Syntakt called ‘Soft Spoken’. After I programmed the patches for the pack, I was asked to create some music with them to showcase the sounds. So I went all in and composed the ‘Speak EP’, entirely made off sounds from ‘Soft Spoken’, hence the title.

It is digital only and will remain ‘name your price’ indefinitely:

And should you own a Syntakt and are looking for new patches, maybe check out the sound pack:

As always thank you so much for your support. I hope you enjoy the EP and it will brighten your day (or week).

18 Likes

Gotta love it! Do you include the ST project file in your BC download? I did that with my last release of Syntakt-only tunes and people seemed to enjoy being able to see how the tracks were made.

1 Like

Thank you!

I don‘t include that track, sorry. I get your point of course, but with the sounds already available, I would like to keep a tiny few secrets to myself. Hope that‘s ok.

3 Likes

It’s all good! I was just curious. Always enjoy your chilled out tunes. Very relaxing.

1 Like

Here is the first video:

1 Like

This came out just in time for the slide into Autumn here, perfect for a bright Sunday morning.

1 Like

That’s wonderful. Have a relaxed, comfy Sunday!

2 Likes

beautiful!

1 Like

Lovely stuff as always. I’m gonna listen to this when I drive to work tomorrow, watching the morning fog lift from the lake.

1 Like