Jogging House - Weight (Octatrack / Analog Four / Tape)

Dear Elektronauts!

I’m super excited to share my new album ‘Weight’ with you. It lives in a place between melancholy and hope. And I gave it my all to make you feel all the feels while listening. You might even call it heavy (hence the title).

‘Weight’ is available in a limited vinyl edition, on cassette and digitally. As usual, downloads are free (name your price) for the first two weeks.

In terms of gear, the album was made with an Octatrack and Analog Four, Cocoquantus, Microphonic Soundbox, Generation Loss, Bim and Bam. Recorded Straight to 1/4" tape in single takes.

In addition to the music, the wonderful visual artist diepvries made beautifully hypnotic oilwheel videos for all tracks. Here is a playlist for the entire album:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpIxaooL-vG79ItlExb54Bj3wHjrB-N8_

I hope ‘Weight’ might touch your hearts. Thank you!

:vulcan_salute:

16 Likes

I was just listening to it this morning, another stellar release. I have no idea how you are able to produce so many great albums so fast but here you are with another one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! There was actually some time between the last two albums. But as vinyl production takes so long these days, it creates the illusion of me being super busy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love it so far (watching on youtube). Brilliant stuff

1 Like

Great work again. Your music makes me feel calm and safe! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thank you! That makes me very happy. Glad the feeling translates from making the tracks to listening to them.

You are so prolific, it’s fantastic. Can’t wait to give it a listen.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Bought! Thanks for the “Free trial” on youtube

1 Like

Thanks for the support. Much appreciated.

incredible sounding stuff here

i love that you still use the A4. it’s magic what you’re able to accomplish with that. keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thank you! I love the A4. It‘s probably my favorite synth. It takes a while to really make it shine, but once you found the sweet spots, you can basically make any sound with it.

1 Like