Jomox Moonwind

anyone here have one?
or ever used one?

it looks and sounds pretty sickā€¦

Whatā€™s up with this piece. There are zero good reviews or demos. Why no love for Jomoxā€™s Moonwind?

Always wanted one, never felt like shilling out the money for it though.

1 Like

Yeah, you can find deals on them now though. It doesnā€™t appear the filters can be overdriven, but itā€™s nice that it has reverb and a bitcrusher in its effect algorithms. Iā€™m curious how nice the delay can sound in conjunction with itā€™s analog signal path. I want to hear more of the feedback as well. From the demos available, I donā€™t have a good idea of what this is capable of.

1 Like

Only about $600. Looks new

It will be new unless declared ā€˜B Stockā€™ from Juno. Theyā€™ll also give you a further discount if you click ā€˜Click here for a better priceā€™ because Juno are the best

I have a T-res and itā€™s cool. This looks like a pimped up, less erratic version of that. Want one now.

Youā€™re kidding me, I couldnā€™t imagine a better price. I was looking around at some of their stock and it seemed in the realm of ā€œthis is a scamā€

They are fantastic. I get everything from them. They are no scam, they have a shop in London.

where is this ā€œclick here for a bettter priceā€?

Also, Iā€™m concerned about power supplies. Iā€™m in the States, will the gear come with a European power supply?

Only appears for UK customers.

1 Like

Shoot!

Looks like it isnā€™t available on that item, it sometimes isnā€™t - thatā€™s obviously as low as they can go on that.

All Jomox stuff comes with an EU power supply. I have to use an adapter in the Uk - you may need a voltage converter in the US

Iā€™ve seen some things it doesnā€™t appear on in the UK. Though perhaps they were low price items.

It doesnā€™t appear for me on the Moonwind and Iā€™m in the Uk

Yeah, at around $600, this thing seems a lot more tempting. Iā€™m not a huge fan of the size, but its filters should sound much nicer than Elektronā€™s. I can see myself liking the notch filters in combination with the decimator & reverb on this.

Iā€™m wondering if the filters can be overdriven by pushing the levels.