"Jumping" CC midi data adresses

Hi everyone. For some time I fight them one problem for my MD MK1. Can you help me ?

Im trying to use my MD as a midi controller for visuals (simentainesly playing). I was very glad to see that rotors are sending midi messages after connecting MR to my PC via standard midi cable. Disappointment came when I notice that CC address of theses rotories are not constant, and the CC address of the one single rotary is rather “jumping” over several address in a strange pattern that I can’t put in any logical calculation to get it’s position.

My question is: is this has something to do with the fact that I’m using ordinary Midi cable and all theses data flowing over it is somehow coded ? If so, Turbo Midi TM1 could solve my problem and addresses values will start to be fixed while moving rotories? Newer model MK2 have Tubomidi bould in so mayby some of you guys coul be so kind and make a small test for me ? Im using free program caled MIDI-OX for monitoring. Mayby It doesn’t make any difference in this matter?

Here is a link to a movie that I recorded that shows the problem (first propper behaving of Akai mpk25 and then the Maschinedrum)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1331672/14120004.mp4

Big thank you for any help.

Martin

From what I can see in your video you’re focusing on hex code. Your first modulation also shows CC24.
With the MD I can only see hex. The CC should be fixed but it’s off screen.
On the MD the first 4 tracks share a midi channel. Then the next 4 & so on for a total of 4 midi channels (16 tracks)

Have a look at this & see if it helps

Note. I’m using a MKII MD but as far as I’m aware the MKI uses the same assignments.