Korg Drumlogue

Just sell dt and buy rytm second hand for 1000eur. I did that :v:

2 Likes

If I got this thing, I’d want to load it with samples of the Korg SuperDrums just to see if it remembers the good old days

2 Likes

Korg is on a rampage

1 Like

That they purposefully removed in the promo video for #mysteriousness??

an MK2?

thought about that a lot. No options for the last 3 weeks tho; got alerts.
I got a DN and a Minilogue Xd module and the DT and DN look super sexy together of course.
I feel like I eventually want to upgrade anyways but not convinced atm.
Would love to be able to make my own kicks and 808’s tho.

It’s a :ghost: 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑜𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒 :ghost:

2 Likes

Yes , mk2, it was 4months old, still warranty left, and i got the pl cover. Best thing i did, the size and the ui of mk2 is just gorgeous and fun to work with.

I :black_heart: DRUM MACHINES

This looks very cool…

I think to make sure people realise it’s a “prototype”. (Edit: what @Anfim said.) They probably put them straight back on afterwards.

1 Like

what are u missing from your DT then?
Luckily i use the Xd via my DN so in terms of midi sequencing i wont miss the DT.

I might do that now, sounds fun, maybe cool also to develop /alter modules on this for the drumlogue. Line in means mono fx box , no stereo out?

I mean, if that’s the best sounds they could make with it, then there’s a decent possiblity it’s shit.

Hopefully it’s not though.

3 Likes

pre production unit, Korg will release this, they always do. The OPSIX was shown 12 months prior to it being released in albeit a smaller format

The Korg Drumbrute

1 Like

Yeah, I realise that. There’s a pretty final product shot just up there :point_up:

We were just discussing why they’d not put knob caps on in the video. To maintain a bit of “prototype” mystique, maybe.

1 Like

The first prototype probably didn’t have knobs. They’re presenting a prototype to undersell how far along in the production state they’re in. They’re probably closer to being finished than they lead you to believe, but they don’t want people disappointed by delay

1 Like

Thumbs up to big knobs.

I have big hands and am sick and tired of tiny crammed in knobs.

The XD is a very well thought out synth- it makes me hopeful that this will be dope.

Ps: add you own terrible jokes about knob sizes if you must lol…

1 Like

Exactly.

ha ha exactly. Stop TEMPTING me satan with thy machines of drums

From memory, Korg often produce fairly lame and pedestrian promo vids/audio, so it’s always very difficult to tell.