Korg Electribe 2, has anyone installed the Hacktribe OS?

Done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

is it possible that you send me a copy of the hacktribe firmware for the Blue electribe to my mail also, [mariom0704@hotmail.com), thanks!!

1 Like

Marry me!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

héhé :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you send me a Hacktribe for grey edition on my mail ?
ivannog.demo@gmail.com

One interesting stuff on the e2 with the model séries is you can midi sync them with a simple stereo cable :slight_smile:

And most probably not try yet, you can use the audio out from the model series to audio in of the e2. So using just 2 small audio cable you have two box which can be used together easily.

Need to try that.

2 Likes

Can you send me a Hacktribe firmware (blue) to my e-mail PLEASE​:pray::pray::pray:to hard for me​:disappointed:E-mail:… kabautzkie@gmail.com

1 Like

Anyone know when installing hacktribe which is better to hack the synth one (blue) or sampler (red) or will both machines be the same after installation?

the latter. they will be the same after installation.

1 Like

They will be the same after hacking. Because of the fact that the synth version (blue/grey) cannot export any of its stock samples, you will be unable to reload these samples after hacking it. That’s the only downside compared to the sampler (red/black) version.

1 Like

Thanks @chaocrator and @Norb :+1:

I really want to try the hacktribe. Can you send me the firmware to azyk.techo@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Has anyone reversed the Hacktribe install?
I’d really appreciate if someone could PM me the update file.

Please, can you send me the file to azyk.techno@gmail.com
I really want to use external samples, Thanks!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have given you the link thru elektraunauts pm :slight_smile:

Big thanks to @yoyz2k for sending me the file, I installed it with no issues. Now the long process of filling the hacktribe with samples begins :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Has anyone used this editor? https://github.com/JonathanTaquet/Oe2sSLE
It is a python thing, I’ve tried to get it working but after an hour of trying to unravel the puzzle of how exactly to get it working I have given up.

It looks quite good, aside from needing to be an expert in python to just get it running.

Has anyone converted it to a standalone executable for windows?

I tried a couple of other editors including 2 java ones (https://github.com/daveschroeter/e2sedit and EdiTribe by Syntonica - Sample Editor Application) but they are a bit basic, and the Electribe Sample Manager (Sample Manager for Electribe Sampler for PC - Free Download: Windows 7,10,11 Edition) but it does not have much functionality compared to this one.

Have you checked the ‘releases’ on that GitHub link mate?

You should be able to download the exe there :wink:

1 Like

Haha, evidently not, thank you @rephazer :blush:

1 Like

yes, but i’m using it on Linux, where it’s a no-brainer.
i believe it’s the easiest way to go.

i tried, but the resulting executable did not work.
so i gave up, because windoze is the least used OS for me.

1 Like