Latest OB & Firmware - AH Crashes when I connect USB to my Mac/OB

I am running OSX 10.10.5 on a 2012 Mac Book pro with 16GB of memory.
For the past couple of months, I have been running an AK and an AR with OB no problems. I updated OB and firmware on my AK & AR and all is well.
Then I updated AH firmware using C6 . Update seemed to work fine, but when AH rebooted it appeared in OB for a moment then everything crashed including the AH.
Now I can run the AH if it is not connected to USB (it shows it boots to 1.02 and I did a re-install of the firmware just to be sure it didn’t load incorrectly), but if I connect USB… everything freezes.

USB path is AH to Elektron Overhub to USB on Macbook.

Any ideas? I have a support ticket open but figured I’d see if anyone else is having this issue.

thanks
rw

I also sometimes have that problem, where I would turn the Analog Heat on and it restarts my laptop, or it restarts in the middle of playing. Wouldve thought someone else was having the exact same problem.

I updated to 10.12.xx and it seems to have solved the AH issue. That said, my system was rock solid on 10.10.5 and I had a couple of “new” glitches show up last night while running with Ableton as slave to the AK master clock and transport. Now, when I press play/start on my AK ableton takes a couple of measures to catch up and sometimes seems to miss a beat or a bar. Anyway, I guess 10.12.xx is probably the way to go.

1 Like