Learning

Hello,
I had the A4 before so I progressed into synthesis before but now I own the AK and I will progress in the real deal of having a keyboard… Im not at all a keyboardist and I wish you advise me how to progress in learning stuff on AK.

It’s not a keyboard it’s a analog synthesis keyboard with only 4 sounds possible to deal with in polyphony. So I want to know if theres something existing, a tutorial online or whatever to make my learning easier and faster…

I didn’t go deep yet in AK, but quite a bit in A4. So maybe theres a huge different approach, well tell me, and I will be happy to learn…

Thanks.

Hi, the sequencer gives U great oppurtunities to learn.
start by a 16 trig pattern - loop and put 4 trigs - 1 at each 4th step.
Now you can test all synth -parameters 1 by 1 and hear the result.
This a good way to check what all parameters do.
Wen you’ve checked them all - you can start to combinate and hear what that dous.
AK and a4 are identical at synth and sequence - level.
I have both - the AK interface is more convenient- if you’re not a graet keyboard-player like me.> you’ll love the keyboard-leds. :joy:
I do have some issues sometimes with the button-combinations… as they are in adifferent location… whit my motoric memory :astonished:
If U know tha A4 there will be no real problems.

Congrats on the purchase!

Do you wanna practice your keyboard/finger skills as well?
I took piano lessons for 3 years, so I could probably give you some tips what would be useful and doable.

Yes that’s totally what I’m looking for.
A piano guy like you who own a AK.
PM me if you available for lessons.
Thanks

@VOS: I know A4 yes but AK is more elaborate… The most common mistake I make is about polyphony with 4 cases checked in kit menu. Well it is really hard to domesticate the beast and don’t have some strange behavior when I play all 4 tracks together.

Oh !
I never played it polyfonic until now, so I can’t advice you,

Happy Newyear ! Enjoy your AK !

Yes that’s totally what I’m looking for.
A piano guy like you who own a AK.
PM me if you available for lessons.
Thanks [/quote]
I am not sure you could call me a piano guy… and I also don’t have an AK, only an A4.
All the pointers I could give you are not specific to any instrument, but are rather about keyboard playing in general. Like suggesting basic technique (scales, easy pieces, finger agility exercises)