Lend us your ears

hear whats inside the box … ITB? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought so too…

Maybe its a sample slicer and they sampled the M:C

I thought that about the wires at first too but I’ve got a neon sign in the house and that’s full of cables like that too connecting the bulbs. With how the video set is arranged I’m not surprised there’s a few cables. Could still mean something of course but equally could be nothing.

I think it has to be a new machine if it says “inside the box”.

1 Like

Following that logic it could be a chunk of land because it says new place. This is very cryptic and could mean anything…

1 Like

Sounds very digital to my ears … and very modular too…are they finally gonna do a nord modular with a Elektron sequencer kinda thing with infinite patch options ?

Elektron crypto coin token nonsense for buying up plots of audio in Elektronland!

Had actually missed that on my phone and listening now. Finding whatever is playing now more interesting than the teaser video and definitely hearing “slices” of something or other. It doesn’t sound entirely like “normal” synthesis either but who knows.

But, been here before with Elektron where you convince yourself it will be something and you end up entirely wrong!

1 Like

the tunes on dublab rn are seriously nice

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think DAW, Overbridge.next, with tighter integration and orchestration of the Elektron machines. And a lot of updates to existing (and future new) hardware

Just remember NGNY posters are not allowed to buy it :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

This website is struggling.

2 Likes

Liking all the bloopy woopy swoopy sounds.

Bloopywoopyswoopytakt incoming

3 Likes

I really hope whatever it is, it has overbridge integration… only way they are taking my money lol

I’d believe Modular at this point because this track sounds like an endless random Richard Devine patch

1 Like

The forum seems to be perpetually on the point of crashing. Could everyone just log off and get back to their work/families/washing up please?

4 Likes

are we really less than 3 hours away from the end of Syntakt speculations?
I don’t know if I can take this anymore!

This was the teaser for an announcement, I think there is still time to speculate.

1 Like

Elektron collaboration.

The clue is in the title - “Ooh I get by with a little help from my friends”

Edit: Or maybe it is an autotune device

“I’ll try not to sing out of key”

Hmm.

1 Like

“Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears” - William Shakespeare

It’s the new elektron groove office in Italy.

3 Likes